Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - Crawling Underground

Dex-chan lover
Isekai manga needs more MILFs who can own the protagonist and his crew without breaking a sweat.

Dex-chan lover
@Drifter Thick Isekai milfs are what this world needs. You'd think there would be more guild maidens who are thick milfs.

Need an Tensei Isekai w.e where a over protective milf adventurer follows her somewhat inept son who is trying to make it as an adventurer but his mom's over protection and body gets in the way of him gaining fame and love. Girls thinking his mom is his gf, or that he seems like a moma's boy. I think it'd be funny.

or same situation but the reincarnate was an S-rank adventurer in his past life

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidlax
There's that one where someone is transported. Along with his mother. Dual-wielding sacred swords or something similar.
Both novel (should be skythewood) and manga

Supporter
Gosh darn it... I immediately thought of Goblin Slayer at the end there...

Aggregator gang
I only noticed now but since our MC is mainly expressionless (because helmet or skull), Ponta is there to mirror his facial expressions, that's smart.

Someone know where this is in the light novel? would like to know if some does know

Dex-chan lover
@bushwhacker2k Unless they've changed it since you asked, that's from Shimoneta. Novel series, both the manga and anime won't cover the whole thing so far and continuations seem unlikely but it's still well worth a watch. I have so many .gifs saved on my computer from the show.

days8d5-f2563f95-0e5e-4c68-97e1-f3be6e5d45df.gif

Users who are viewing this thread