Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - Heading For New Horizons

(painful) lol
just yesterday I was thinking how this manga was original compared to other isekai I've been removing from my follows. Guess this is one more off my list. Still, thanks to LHTranslation. you've done great work.

Group Leader
Having a pope be named after the Greek personification of death seems pretty fitting.

Dex-chan lover
So...Sasuke is going full-blown Sasuke here?
Is it fate for the bearer of Sasuke to going full Sasuke?

Aggregator gang
@NaniTheFuck
no issues for me and I have terrible internet, so it's probably just you, maybe try clearing your temp internet files? if your browser doesn't auto purge them (and most don't) they add up over time and cause lag and, in extreme cases, loading failures like you are describing...or you could just have even worse internet than me

what i found funny was that the last name of the cardinals always is of a sin against there titels who are a the contrary virtue.
Luxuria = Lust, Castitas = Chastity
Avaritia = Greed, Liberalitas = Generosity
Acedia = Sloth, Industria = Diligence

They are based of the seven virtues seven sins. Here is the link to the wikipedia site.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_virtues

Dex-chan lover
@Chuchlain: DAMN! This has been uploaded several hour ago, but you literally beat me 1 minute to this.

So, Thanatos is now Orichimaru?

@flyingpantsu idk if it's considered a spoiler, but...

Arc has pope as one of his classes, while Thanatos has pope as his current position in the world, while his class is... (I'd say that his class is like that of Ainz)

Also... This one is surely a spoiler.
That skelly in the last pages of previous chapter is this Thanatos guy

The moment the Church reveals them-self, i know they gonna be the evil one. Pretty sure that pope is a Lich too. Damn church.

Fed-Kun's army
Sasuke betrayed his village... thats new... coffcoff
Though it seems he may be influenced by some kind of spell? Will see :x

Users who are viewing this thread