Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu - Vol. 7 Ch. 33 - Tajiento's Collapse IV

Dex-chan lover
the name of the pope sounds too much like thanos, he shall be called as thanos from now on

Dex-chan lover
A pope named after the Greek God of Death, to the point that name itself means death in Greek. Yeah, I don't think this is a non-violent pope.

Dex-chan lover
@Taima

Thanatos is the greek god of death.
Thanos is the rip off and Thanatos is the original.

That said, his name and the name of the other cardinals who´s name comes from the 7 sins : ( Pride, Greed, Lust, Envy, Gluttony, Wrath, Sloth )
is in latin : Superbia, Avaritia, Luxuria, Invidia, Gula, Ira , Acedia
This all makes a bit more sense once you consider....
That the pope is also a reincarnated person like arc who believes this world is just a game.

Dex-chan lover
I gave up at the "it doesn't matter, he was the weakest of us!"
They are all going to die, one by one. Without even realizing that the guy killing them might be a threat.

so many manga have used thanatos as a villain name for some dark and shady evil guy when the actual amount of their connection to death is a joke and its slowly starting to tick me off :/

Double-page supporter
Wow... This author is really bad at foreshadowing... "The event"? Good God I'm hoping that one is just a translation miscommunication

does any one know which chapter this is in the light novel? https://www.novelupdates.com/series/skeleton-knight-in-another-world/

Dex-chan lover
@stretch22 Pretty sure it's the manga, I don't recall having that much of hint for Pope thanatos that early ... and I'm pretty sure the first hint given is for a different thing about him

Dex-chan lover
kydoc2ssg6l21.png

About as subtle as a bus through a window.

Dex-chan lover
@Goldenzeal
His name, definitely, but Thanos is actually a Darkseid ripoff.
https://nerdist.com/article/thanos-and-darkseid-parallel-history-comics/

Both are pretty good at being a terrifying universal threat. We know Avengers Infinity War, but if you want something really soul-crushing watch Justice League Dark Apokolips War.

Dex-chan lover
>Cadrinal Tismo

Okay, that made me laugh because I'm used to one of the names for Apu Pepe being "Grand AuTismo"
tenor.gif

Also, the reason he looks so concerned is because he's a shota and that Onee-san is definitely giving him the eyeball, and those vows of celibacy don't tend to be much of an impediment when there's thirst in the air

Users who are viewing this thread