Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu - Vol. 7 Ch. 34 - The Nozan Kingdom's Crisis I

Dex-chan lover
Useless self insert Japanese cuisine at it AGAIN!.

Sweet Jesus, those elves are way too curvy!.

Dex-chan lover
I think the biggest letdown for a Japanese person being Isekai'ed would be finding out most people outside of Japan would not enjoy soy sauce the first time they eat it.

Double-page supporter
I am sooooo sick and tired of all the food-shit that always shows up and gets a full page of explanation...
Do people actually like reading full page explanations of/info dumps on "guild rank" and "tournament rules" and "soy sauce recipes" and shit?

You know if the isekai are real what people will make is gonna be soy sauce also man an erofu all the way

Dex-chan lover
Kinda sad for arc since being all bones limits le sexy time possibilities for him.... maybe in the hot spring momentarily when his curse gets lifted...

and him being Japanese but saying Pizza is from his home country.... angry Italian noises can be heard from across the dimensions... lol

@Wildfire

nah not really, since most Asian countries actually have and use soy sauce or the equivalent, in SEA, China, and India just to name a few major regions....

but if we're talking about fish sauce? that's more like what you said....

Dex-chan lover
what? soy sauce from minced chicken breasts without soybeans? this is new to me.

@Vickyboi
soy sauce substitute is kind of interesting

@xyzzy
I would be amazed if they did. This recipe seems to be unusual. How do you even Google for this much less even come across the idea?

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, pizza, the traditional Japanese cuisine. Followed by the Japanese sandwich : Hamburger and the world famous Japanese Cola. Don't forget your Japanese long potato that are fried in deep fryer

MD@Home
502.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Arc-kun is STILL an isekai protagonist. He got the busty elf, the cute beastgirl, now it's time for the loli. He made pizza and soy sauce.

Now all he needs is a katana and a gun.

@vickyboi

You're right, there shouldn't even BE text bubbles or boxes. Just people stabbing each other! Who cares about characters' passions or thoughts, or information necessary to understand the worldbuilding? Just stab and fuck already! Words suck!

Double-page supporter
It's been so long. My memories are foggy. Nice to see the plot progressing though!

Thanks for the update!

Double-page supporter
dem elves are stacked asf, good grief...and here comes the cute loli in distress..

Terayaki pizza isn't even good imo. A pizza shouldn't taste sweet (unless it's a banana and curry pizza) and the terayaki sauce makes the pizza to soggy as well.

Users who are viewing this thread