Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu - Vol. 7 Ch. 34 - The Nozan Kingdom's Crisis I

Double-page supporter
@rockoford True for us, we can read it here for free. I personally skipped the full page explanation, let's see if I have to return and read it to understand some future event.

@jonsmth 👍

@Kayriel "Just read it and clap because it was made", right?
Nice straw man.

Dex-chan lover
Arriance-Dono, seriously....

Just because of your dress, i really was convince you are pregnant...

Now, a Loli-plot appeared, of course, its mandatory to protect anyone that is loli-plot

Double-page supporter
"so this is the taste of Ar-kun's home country": if only... It's Japan that you can find tapioca, kiwi or marshmallow on a pizza, and only there. And their regular pizzas are... edible, I'd say. So either he has taken lessons in an Italian restaurant, either isekai taste buds are really strange. XD

I want to see at least one isekai where the people of the fantasy world don't fall in love with Japanese foods at first taste.

I hope that isekai writer will just get creative with their dish rather than "look this dope shit that we can find everywhere in our damn universe!"

Seriously, you're in another world! Go eat Devil Crab Stew or Headless Cow Marrow or something!

i remember when i read the novel, the first thing he excited after he find that is tomato, in my mind i was like "what the hell, isn't your homeland is japan ?! isn't that suppose to be a rice?!...". and then after read this chapter i'm pretty sure he is italian...

Dex-chan lover
They should make an isekai in which MC teaches the readers about the wonders of the potato. Fries, chips, meshed potatoes...

this MC makes it seem easy to "make" a pizza...
60 hours on FOOD TECHNOLOGY and PRODUCTS
64 hours in the RESEARCH AND ENHANCEMENT OF TASTE, PAIRING and ENOLOGY Laboratory
52 hours dedicated to FOOD COST ANALYSIS and START UP plan for YOUR COMPANY
120 hours of practice in the PIZZERIA and BAKERY LABORATORY
28 hours on SAFETY AND HEALTH in the workplace and LABOR HYGIENE
276 hours of INTERNSHIP in PIZZERIA or BAKERY WORKSHOP
Total 600 hours
After this you can call yourself "pizzaiolo" (pizza chef)...
I'm talking about personal experience in Italy

Double-page supporter
I hate whole idea of MC cooking or bringing anything back from modern world? How many of you know how to maky anything from scrach?
And now we have skeleton who does that? Skeleton...

I feel as if quality of this manga dropped from 5-6 to straight 4.

gets transported to another world with endless possibilities of new food just to go and make soy sauce, so creative and original 🙄

I feel like this really diverted from what I was expecting early on

@KamiKira00 have you perhaps forgotten the MC origin is from the modern world, he got ported to another world after falling asleep in quite an advance VR game for today's standards, also he is portraying the role of a 40 year old soldier that got cursed to excuse his skeleton avatar that was equipped in-game (check chapter 1) despite some silly behavior he doesn't really behave like a 13/16 year old.

I also find it pointless to bring soy sauce to make pizza, still cooking is a skill anyone can learn quite early in life some of renowned chefs began cooking around the age 13-16 and it's not that hard, making a pizza the hardest part would be to maybe the dough or the sauce in terms of cooking skill (differs depending on the ingredients he found and what compromises he had to do) and even building the oven isn't something that complex either to build and pay attention to the time skips he for sure had to trial run several experiments before succeeding something that was clearly resumed to gives us quite a nice panel of them eating pizza in this chapter 34.

@DecafPrism8
Except, it really is easy to make pizza. You're talking about the time involved to succeed in making and selling pizza as a business in a country that's full of other people selling pizza.
In the manga, he's just making pizza to eat for himself. And he doesn't even have to worry about innovation or competing with anyone. It might not be the best pizza he's ever had, but it doesn't change the fact that the core basics of a pizza are really simple.

Users who are viewing this thread