Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu - Vol. 7 Ch. 35 - The Nozan Kingdom's Crisis II

Dex-chan lover
got me thinkin how for a straight guy in a world with a succubi problem, infinite vitality would be the ultimate cheat skill

Contributor
So we’ve just lost all meaning to the words “simp”, right? Because that applies to none of the characters in this chapter.

Even “thot” is questionable, considering the woman is a fucking vampire. Does that mean that Dracula’s a slut, too?

Dex-chan lover
so why did the guy change skin color? when thot met him, he looked pale af, then in the room he was suddenly taned.... what?? (sarvus)

Dex-chan lover
So none of the cardinals are human eh? Figures. First gluttony, now it's lust.

so the church are basically the 7 deadly sins and I guessing either sloth or envy as the sin for the next guy

Dex-chan lover
This chapter further cements the fact of what happened to Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul.

If someone is out of your league and wants to suddenly hook up with you for no apparent reason then they just want to eat you.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
ooo I had kinda forgotten about this series

Dex-chan lover
I have NO idea what is even happening in this manga anymore. Going back and reading the previous chapter died nothing to alleviate my confusion.

Dex-chan lover
@josepf864: Agreed, 100%. For some reason, a number of scanlator staff have been getting the idea that it somehow makes sense to cover the manga's images themselves with things they created, or supplant the narration of the story with words of their own.

In this case, the margins exist as a convenient place for this sort of thing, and have for years. What makes these guys special?

Though their work is appreciated, no one reads the manga for their riveting commentary or witty comedy. The moment they let their egos swell and come to the conclusion that they are more important than the author/artist, appreciation goes out the window.

Dex-chan lover
@dethruck
something along the lines of freeing demihuman slaves while finding out that that one church is big cover up for a demonic faction.

Users who are viewing this thread