Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 39 - Heavenly Knight Arc

I'm eagerly waiting his stand appearance in the next chapter. Also remember people, his original MMO didn't have his previous job's skill, and his skills were limited to this ultimate alone, making his job actually only proficient in damage and defense, but no recovery and not that versatile.

@elhessan
@Fuew12
Wasn't the archbishop actually RTS player from the future? With full dive VR technology that hasn't been implemented in Arc's time to boot. Because I remember Arc is saying something about people who reincarnated here, doesn't necessarily have to come from the same time or even world as his. That's also why the archbishop saying that he's a cheater, but it's actually because they're both playing different games.

@mahtan I'm from germany so similiar to first but not a k but ç (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Voiceless_palatal_fricative.ogg)

Dex-chan lover
Satisfying. I really enjoyed this. Now that's an isekai with a sickening OP MC, that is done right.

Dex-chan lover
@Fuew12 @simplethrone ...

nope, you're right, he was from another game, an RTS one most likely. And yup, he thought Arc was a cheater, because he thought he's just another player like him from the same game. I just re-read few last chapter to refresh my memory, thanks guys

Dex-chan lover
@Nk9bjP4A Michael is the Archangel of the Judeo-Christian god (and also Allah) that is most well-known as a "killer of things". (Be it devil or dragon.) Also the leader of the heavenly host (so basically a general) so any magic involving him should either maim a demon lord, or wipe out the better part of an army. Seems like they went for the second deal here.

-
It's also a pretty nice image of an OP spell. XD

AAAAAAAAHHHHHH I read this entire thing in one go and I am *screaming* that was excellent!!!! Hyped to see more!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread