Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 39 - Heavenly Knight Arc

I'm sure I'm wrong but could a powerful enough necromancer control him? People who have read ahead feel free to inform me if this has come up or not.

Dex-chan lover
@Slavin
He is not undead its a vanity skin from a menu he no loner has access to.
some older comments for this ch. talks a bet more about it

Double-page supporter
I could imagine the ever changing of reaction of those who witnessed them saying they can handle 100 thousand undead.

They first be like "braggards ......"
then start of battle they are saying "okay maybe not hot airs"
then in conclusion they be like "liars ! understatement of the century ! ONE of them can easily handle 100 undead"

Also whoever is against the price of them helping would be at least quiet even commenting "....it would be a bargain" . They are capable of toppling the kingdom and the price of them helping is just reinforcing already existing laws and access to treasury , it is indeed a bargain.

Dex-chan lover
@Slavin I forgot if this was in manga or LN so I will put it in spoiler tag
the first time chiyo and ariane met with Arc, none of the feel/smell the characteristic of an undead. Furthermore, the holy magic doesn't hurt him. Although under his undead skin, he lack emotion, like no regret when kill a person, similar to ainz but without suddenly restricted, he is the opposite of ainz whom can be hurt by holy magic, so, it was only the effect of the skin, but essentially he's a living elf. That's why dispel curse can bring him his appearance back, although for a limited time. In conclusion, undead appearance more like a cursed item rather than he became undead

And for more spoiler

the pope of the holy kingdom is a powerful necromancer. Also aa player and was one of the early beta tester (or was he a GM, i forgot) and no, he couldn't control Arc

Dex-chan lover
@elhessan
he beta tester when the game still RTS, that way he say Arc cheating since Arc play thr game when its transformed to MMORPG

That small fluffy thing is very fluffy today as well ❤️

Wish he can permanently remove that skeleton skin someday.

Aggregator gang
The battle with this summon was so epic in the wn, i hope they give it a good adaptation.

@pmntamp
remember he's not actually a skeleton, he's a dark elf. He's stuck with the disguise permanently on.

Have we gotten a cheaper in this series showing Elf Arc?

Seems like the manga diverged from the LN, which started featuring Elf Arc after the dragon/hot spring story arc.

Dex-chan lover
I support MC for having the decision to plunge in the middle of the enemy.
You know you OP.
You know you are adventurous.
You know you are not careless.
You know you had so many skill arsenals in you.
You know the movements of the enemy.
You anticipated you can handle them.

So, no need to worry, enjoy rampaging once in a while for fun...

Users who are viewing this thread