Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu

Dex-chan lover
maxresdefault.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Really enjoyed like the first 20 or so chapters. Even the direction seems good, then something happened and it just became a chore of wondering when the plot was coming back. Some of the later or newer chapters honestly aren't that bad but they aren't worth reading though over 10 chapters of basically nothing. There are some just blatantly terrible and generic chapters and some that makes it seem like things are going back on track and then derail by the end.

Personally I think it could recover but not worth waiting on a every other week and sometimes monthly schedule. Not dropped but wouldnt recommend. There is a raw for chapter 40 but it's pretty obvious this isn't on the priority list for LH

Honestly the first few chapters where really nice but as the story progressed the story slowly started slowing down to an unbearable degree, 6/10

I heavily disagree with the people in the comments who say this is trash. It’s a good manga that is worth the read. Yes it is generic at times but it has its own uniqueness and the art brings the story to life. Honestly the mangaka is doing great with keeping up the quality of the art, I’m really surprised since Arc’s design is so complex. Also, it has a lot of action, the plot so far is pretty good, and it has pretty good world building with adventuring. Though, I’m not sure what the main plot truly is at this point. The MC body being skeleton seems to be it, but they aren’t focusing too much on it currently, I guess that’s because it isn’t the main focus right now. Currently I would say that the MC is just a mercenary/knight for hire getting involved in the troubles of this other world. Other than that, it’s a good story that is worth a read, I can’t say there’s romance in it though, not sure why that tag is there. I mean what’s he gonna do? BONE the elf? (Obligatory bone joke sorry I’ll leave now)

8/10
TL;DR: Those who say it is trash most likely don’t like isekai much. If you enjoy a good adventuring/action story with a MC being the polar opposite of Lord Ainz, this manga will scratch that itch. Also it seems that his former world will play a part in the isekai, something rarely seen in isekai since they usually forget about it.

holy shit this is so boring
I enjoy shit isekai as much as the next consoomer
but being generic AND boring is unforgivable
though maybe it's because I just got done reading spider isekai LNs and my standards are temporarily elevated

Aggregator gang
What in the world happened to this manga feels like it became generic shonen battle manga.

Users who are viewing this thread