Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu

It could use work but in my opinion its a good manga. But I do want to see more romance since there is a romance tag.

MC is quite lovable, the rest is pretty generic but still enjoyable. There are quite a few inconsistency in power level. I also see quite a lot of inspiration/hommage (some would probably say plagiarism...) to other popular mangas. Globally just a brain dead action comedy (not necessarily a bad thing) with decent art.

Dex-chan lover
This is a pretty good read,it is rare to see a mc who is not an human,and he is pretty funny and powerful,the story is intersting and best waifu arian is a good waifu and i think she likes arc.

I think this series should be marked with the sexual violence tag. I'm personally disturbed by this kind of content so it would have been beneficial if I knew it before reading.

religion plus power equals bad news who knew?

also that religion looks to me like "ainz ooal gown" gone wrong

this could be fun, but the people translating this, does not know how to write thoughts, it's more descriptions or explanations for us the readers instead of the character experiencing something. there's also duplicate lines so you might miss important text.

if the main character thoughts were written as they should be, and new people wouldn't just start by talking about their dead parents out of the blue. this could have been a good story.

as an example i highly recommend "The Beginning After the End", the thoughts are written well. if you are in a group that translate, then write thinking as if you were the one who thought about it, this might take a bit more time, but it's worth the effort for a great story

Double-page supporter
What should I call this?
Bone slayer? Not 'bone' as in boner but well those girls sure give good boners

Aggregator gang
Very little world building, just a long chain of events one after the other. Very fast paced. Even in the way its written there is room for more showing rather than telling, but very little is done. When you don't have a well-structured setting, what happens next could come out of nowhere at the whim of the writer. A very safe thing to do, the fantasy genre is vague enough as it is. Not my cup of tea.

LN readers are getting hyped for the next two chapters. Also for those who say no world building. Read ther light novel, tons of world building in it

Double-page supporter
@SpradlinTM I am hyped for them coming to the girl's kingdom (don't think its a spoiler since it's kinda obvious). No idea what other LN readers might be hyped about that could fit in the next 2 chapters tho. I mean i do have a rough idea, but is it rly that hyped of a thing?
talkin about them fighting some small undead groups, meeting the lord\fort owner and hearing news about the fall of the neighboring kingdom
I mean if authors will draw the last part really well it's cool and all but to be hyped for that...

Can i just say, holy shit? The english SFX text is absolutely stunning. It looks beautiful, LHTranslation!

Dex-chan lover
Starts up with a pretty cool concept but the plot outline is completely generic ... 99% of the time the fact the main character is a skeleton just means he doesn't take his helmet off and that's it. The main character has no personality and very inconsistent motivations, goes around helping other people with their plans, just a puppet on a string. And the fact that the villains are mostly generic moustache twirling evil bastards that are introduced indulging in murder and/or sexual violence while laughing maniacally cheapens the atrocities they commit (or plan to commit) and makes the conflict very stale.

The action is pretty good and the art is great if you can ignore the fact that a lot of the time they skip drawing the background (which is pretty much standard for the genre). I think just the art is enough to not make this be a complete waste of time, but there's a LOT of better stuff out there.

Users who are viewing this thread