Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu

They censored his skeleton bathing suit area. I'm sure there is a joke here somewhere ready to be made.

Aggregator gang
I'll do it. I'll take the bait: "They didn't want viewers to see his 'boner.'" Badum-TISH

Dex-chan lover
I'm looking at the Raw, gotta say.. I have no idea what I just read but I'm excited for the next translated chapters!

I was disappointed with the end of the WN story.
I hope the manga is different.

Big Spoiler WN :
the romance with the main Heroine did not develop further and the MC could only temporarily turn into a dark elf.

Dex-chan lover
At first I was concerned that the hero would be a Mary Sue, but as it went on, it was clear that it wasn't the direction the story was going. Decent story, though kinda repetitive at times. Good narrative overall though

Supporter
meh not that good i mean i already see it does not have something cool and the wold building also meh
maybe we do know what is a mgic ship in the WN but righ now for me it is just the author that put MAGIC to all thing and call it a day

Well i am hopping the 7 cardinals and the "ennemis" skeleton are cool but i have my reverse for the cardinal

OSC

@diatrox at some point we all just have to lean into the facts and learn to adapt. And always pretend when asked about or recent reads that we don't remember the name of it and it's not interesting and they should talk about theirs instead. Unless they are also isekai trash of course.

Users who are viewing this thread