Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu

Double-page supporter
Pretty decent. Good to read when you're bored and can't find anything better.

@KLIcollector looking at human is destroying nature i see no diff, espically this kind of motip is to make human reconsider themself. Actually mc witness the badit is killing ppl rape women not just a theif, dont even know why you protecting someone must killing and raping countless pll. And you mean the ninja girl? Well because she dont anykind of those.

I’m confused why they change in the manga that arc can’t revert back anymore? Light novel has him reverting back to his elf form every time he drinks the springwater but only for about 10 to 15 minutes then gotta drink some more. Also in the latest battle chapter 33 they switched out Goumone with Danka. Weird.

Yeh

I liked it in the beginning, before it became pretty much a children's story, where MC defeats all odds to beat the villains. In this story the MC isn't a weak fuck who wins with the power of friendship, but an already overpowered steamroller. There's really nothing interesting to see here.

its not just the mc who i similer to touch me the whole story is like over exspect the charters are reversed

Double-page supporter
This manga is quite idiotic.
Premise is that MC inhabits body of an undead. Can use skill remove-curse, yet after usage of it (with successful effect) we had to wait for 10 chapters for an explanation on why that was ignored.
Anyway, MC is undead but doesn't share any of it's features. He can eat, sleep, talk and he has emotions. Only detriment is that he can't f*ck. Either make it into an "Overlord" type of undead or make it into comedy. Can't have both (not if you want manga to be good).
A lot of stuff was glossed over. Like how MC, the moment he was transferred to the other world could easily use magic and kill people.

It was written that MC has skills of 9 classes. Barely uses any of them (Only for cool effect). If you don't want MC to use spells, don't write him to have those spells.
Side characters are fine. Just weird how anyone would fall in love with a skeleton or be jealous when that skeleton is near others.
Art is also good but over the top. For example all enemies are drawn in a way that would make human look like some lizard. And all good guys are drawn in a way that would make a lizard look like a kitty.

Overall because of stupidity in writing MC can't have a rating over 7. Drawing is also -1. Overall it is fine manga. Not too good or too bad. 6.

there is lot r*pe scene and there's no sexual violence tag for this shit
big brain

Ugh. Not soy sauce again. Leave soy sauce (and miso soup) out of these stories, for goodness' sake! 🙄 cf. ch34

Fed-Kun's army
All the characters in this story are more naive and unaware than an ecchi protagonist.
The antagonists are flatter than the charming pure evil villains of Disney.
A cardinal can turn into a monster wrecking havoc on the city, and the chars would only suspect the church. Not taking immediate action, so the author can prolong another 4 volumes.

The racism in this story is so deeply ingrained in characters apart from the main cast. It's entangled in every part of the story and interactions that it is an obscenity to the foundation of the story. Arc helping people doesn't mean a single thing to anybody.

Why? He is a dirty demi-human outsider
dark elf.
All the human countries capture, kill, enslave, and pillage demi-humans. Then, upon saving the enslaved, the elves do not care. The author is just quickly, blindly pushing the story and shitting out new events so chad mc can wow the world.

A horde of 100,000 monsters can approach a country, screaming
"For God's order," and nobody think that the church is suspicious.

Only reading for nice chad MC.
@Herrgast volume 6.

It has been a while, can anyone explain the difference between Maple and Lalatoia?

@KamiKira00
The sole purpose the MC is an undead, is to prevent him from fucking the elf, I don't see any other reason.
Being undead offers him no benefits, nor it makes people fear him (like in Overlord), sure people might get surprised, but then they treat him normally!

Banned
It is alright. Standard isekai fare. Mostly unspectacular. A few things that don't really add up here and there... and of course this Japanese heretic put fuckin chicken on a fuckin pizza. Y'know, before I started reading manga (in general), I didn't really know how much "Japanese cuisine" is really just international cuisine that Japan has appropriated and fucked up.
Also only one girl briefly wears glasses for literally ONE panel. Nothing else. So a lot missing in that regard.
But that aside, it wasn't too bad. Will give it a 6/10.

Users who are viewing this thread