Gaishuu Isshoku

Contributor
@mommunism my dude either you missed out the entire point of my comment or you're intentionally being obtuse. You think that your personal feelings can be generalized to everyone, your value judgements are universal. I can't imagine the arrogance you must have to claim that anyone who enjoys this cannot be "healthy, somewhat intelligent person". If you don't like this manga, fine, but don't judge people who like it and don't gatekeep what's normal and what's not.

Aggregator gang
@Sareg In other words, you felt the need to defend the manga but your argument fell apart immediately. But it's all fine. Enjoy your dissonance.

@ad_chiat I'm the one being obtuse? First of all, I'm not generalizing anything. Healthy people, by definition, experience empathy, and I didn't even say that a healthy, intelligent person can't enjoy this. I said, in very simple English, that they wouldn't enjoy it for the specific reasons you gave for enjoying it, partially because one doesn't even describe the manga.

Contributor
@mommunism you seem to have comprehension problems. Let reiterate, your personal opinions are not universal, don't assume everyone everyone makes the same value judgements.
I said, in very simple English, that they wouldn't enjoy it for the specific reasons you gave for enjoying it
that might be your opinion, but you're not me, please don't decide my opinions. This also extends to your opinion of the author, you can't know what she's trying to do with the manga, and what she's trying to do doesn't affect my opinion of the manga.
@PsychoJing thanks for the correction

Aggregator gang
@ad_chiat Thanks for confirming that it's a lack of intelligence, not health. I didn't decide your opinions. I decided (again, in simple English) that the opinions you're giving me are obviously not based on reality unless you're too stupid to perceive reality correctly. Stop pretending I'm the one misunderstanding anything here after blatantly misrepresenting my positions and destroying your own arguments in the process. It's embarrassing. As you were perfectly willing to accept not three comments ago, I can within reasonable doubt tell what the author is going for. You even said you find it entertaining to watch the author fail, which is your own claim to knowledge of the author's intentions. This is a stupid, desperate attempt to shut down the argument with "it's all subjective." Just give up and leave.

@mommunism If this manga is so bad, why the fuck are you wasting so much time arguing about it? Just move on dude. You ain't winning anything by arguing with this people, in fact your are losing you time. How much of a loser you want to be by wasting your time talking about something you despise like that? I don't personally like to judge people like this, but you do look like a judgmental asshole yourself.

Let people enjoy their fucking manga. Or hate it if you want, but don't be stupid to waste so much of your time with something you don't even like. Time is a limited resource and that's why you won't see me talking about this shit ever again. Peace out.

Aggregator gang
@Ryuran I like talking about things, whether I like the things themselves or not. This isn't an uncommon thing, and it's not far from what you're doing. I'm not "wasting time with something I don't like." That would be reading the manga, which I'm not doing. I'm saying it's shit, which I like to do. You say that you don't like to judge people and you don't like to argue but the whole point of your comment was to use your time to argue that I'm being an asshole (in other words, judging me). Everybody judges. Some people are just too stupid to understand what they're doing.

Contributor
@mommunism lol you remind me of my teenage self, so overconfident and haughty. Also please don't write sentences like "destroying your own arguments in the process" and "Just give up and leave", it makes you look pathetic and desperate. With arguments like
I decided (again, in simple English) that the opinions you're giving me are obviously not based on reality unless you're too stupid to perceive reality correctly
it's very clear you not only don't understand what opinions are and how they are formed, you don't even want to. Anyways, it's always fun arguing with a towering intellectual like yourself and seeing just how much people can overinflate their ego.

Aggregator gang
@ad_chiat You've reduced your argument to nothing by now. If you don't think opinions need to be based on reality to be valid, you wouldn't be arguing about anything like this in the first place. It's clear that you're done addressing any actual points and content to throw out whatever unrelated insults you can think of because I called you stupid. Feel free to do that, but it won't fix your comprehension problems or make your arguments any less inconsistent or any less stupid. I'll do both of us a favor and stop replying.

@mommunism
and I frankly don't believe that any healthy, somewhat intelligent person would read this to "chill out" and laugh at the author's incompetence
Yeah, and that's where you're wrong. All kinds of people likes all kinds of shit. Frankly you have no right to decide what will or should any healthy and somewhat intelligent person would read. Battle shounens, Marvel movies, slow philosophical stuff (Blade Runner, Lain, etc), I found them boring but I'm not an asshole who yaps about how I believe anyone shouldn't find enjoyment in them.

this is the kind of shit you get angry about, saying it's trash, but can't stop reading. A guilty pleasure.

though, the art is pretty great

I honestly await each and every chapter. Its a wild ride to see how far things will go before they fuck up, and to see how badly things go after. It's a flawed story, but I'm here for the ride!

Got to the end of chapter 1 and dropped this like a hot potato. A good trashy ecchi comedy is one of life's finer pleasures, but this is just bad. It's not funny or even titillating. The MC is spineless to the point of ridiculous, while the "heroine" is about as likeable and interesting as a typical Akame ga Kill villain.

Users who are viewing this thread