Gaishuu Isshoku

Is this really a romance series the dude just wants bang her and the chick just considers him a servant the challenged are fun to watch but feels like they won't bang till the last chapter.

I just hope this doesn't turn to ntr with editor-san. I'm just waiting the day mc wins.

they will not bang eachother.

this series just do "teasing" till it end.

and yes, there will be NTR later.

T h E r E W i L l B e N t R I n T h I s ? ? ?

BAKANA!
THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!
MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAAAAAAA!

Ooooof, instant 1/10 for retarded virgin hand on cover.
Zero man with actually functioning balls do chemically castrated bullshit like that.

This manga is very annoying. The MC is unrealistically pathetic to the point where it pisses you off to continue reading it. I hit my limit when she humiliated him in front of her boss.

Dex-chan lover
caught this on the main page by chance read through ch one now i feel like i have to see what happens next but these comments of ntr ...ooooh god not to mention this art looks really familiar with some other series i seen with NTR but whatever gonna see where things go with this series

Because author in this series write NTR Series bfore so NTR hatter think this will become NTR
To.
Can someone who said this will bcome NTR send me link to RAW?

Errybody calling this NTR but is it NTR if they are just using each other for their physical "needs". Also im with @yogigs just because its a notorious NTR author/artist doesn't mean that every work they do has to be that. I mean i personally not a fan of NTR but if this story keeps me interest i'll stay.... until he's in a closet being made to watch.

Fed-Kun's army
No NTR here, neither are in any sort of relationship. The main girl abuses the dude sexually and chore-wise, but it's mutually beneficial after a while (The girl always end up on top though). I think it's pretty funny sometimes but other times it's so awkward I cringe, like in Ch 19. I like the art, it's all clean and the facial expressions are nice, though the breasts in some frames give me a chuckle due to the massive size. I'd say just try out the first few chapters and see if ya like it, don't be scared off by the artist's previous work. It's not the best ecchi comedy, but it's surely unique.

Considering how much of a retard the author made MC be and his past works I think it's fair to assume this will be NTR. If you think otherwise enjoy the cucking I guess.

Yeah he's having a heartattack cause all the blood is pooling inside his heart instead of his phallus.

Users who are viewing this thread