Gaishuu Isshoku

Fed-Kun's army
Oh wait i think i saw this artstyle on hitomi.la oh wait i think this is....

Expect NTR on this one. Since the author of this manga is one of the pillars of NTR doujins...

@Closedbox: Fair warning yet we'll probably have to see. Nanashi for example did some pretty mess up stuff on a very regular base as well, yet Nagatoro turned out to be rather good.

I can't believe Japanese finally created an MC who is simultaneously a creep, a white night and a cuck

not quite good with raging woman
welp gonna skip this one, 'though the art is good

this would be good if the male MC wasn't the biggest pussy on the planet. he is getting walked all over.

That creepy feminist female lead should be thrown out asap.
Also heck, that male MC is such an idiot, he would've won the challenge just by masturbating a few times in advance (since men can't get hard for a while after that) even if he's a beta cuck who has no spine whatsoever.

Fed-Kun's army
@CattusCruris

That's why it's not good since it's consensual - 3points on my hardness meter it is.

@jayjam

You got a point there my friend but i sense that one day.
the girl will be the one that will be blackmailed and get dicked.

Any other mangas like this? Where the female gets angry/feisty and doesnt put-out all the way? shit is hot af.

Fed-Kun's army
@CattusCruris

BROWNIES IS NOT A DEROGATORY TERM BITCH... IT'S A TERM OF PERFECTION.

you fucking SJW SHIT motherfuckers should just fcking die.

Fed-Kun's army
@CattusCruris

Are people in here dumb? fucking normies did not even know that brownies are praised for being one of the most beautiful thing god has created in this fucking world.

Tans, Tan Lines, Brown Girl, Dark Skin .... it's fucking GOD GRACE you fucking dimbwit.
if you want to push your fucking SJW shits in me den stop. im not here to degrade brownies or the N word.
We love dark skin girls. so fuck off fucking bullshit bronze tier ingrant.

Users who are viewing this thread