Gaishuu Isshoku

Don't understand why this gets such a low score. It's hilarious. Both main characters despicable, but I think you're not supposed to sympathize with either of them, but rather laugh at how two terrible people interact with and cause problems for each other.

Fed-Kun's army
@Nyaaa did u seriously expect something good apart the art from an ntr hentai artist ?

After seeing the comments saying the artist is a ntr artist. Hopefully that doesn't happen in the future chapters since It's really enjoyable as it is now XD

I skip most of the text, but I find the situation is pretty hilarious. One complaint is that there is no full nude of the girl, it just keeps teasing. If you're a sadist, you'll love it.

Dex-chan lover
art (especially the girl's expression) reminds me to tenkuu shinpan for some reason, also yeah damn these people are terrible but being honest i'm here just for the nipple teasing

Dex-chan lover
This is shit. But fun shit. Therefore, it is... good ?

Dex-chan lover
Rating is getting lower. I suppose this is what you get when you have yet another terrible description and the prejudice of an author known for NTR.

This is such a great manga though if you think of it as a romcom, a lot of cocktease, and a bit of cringe-comedy. You don't self-insert as the character in a cringe-comedy now, do you?
There's no soap opera drama. The only tension is sexual tension between the two main characters. It's rather light-hearted, and both characters are adorable dorks.

Chooses to give up meeting them, then changes her mind without telling him. Why does she have to be so hot but so mean.

@Aheadboat he's just kind of a pussy but I don't think he's a simp since she only wants his dick but is a huge cunt about it. The problem is that they're both kind of autistic socially negative people who are unwilling to give up power by formally dating even if they both clearly want it.

@greatninja3 it's funny because the only guy who could possibly be considered NTRd would be the editor, but editors shouldn't date their authors anyway. I guess MC if you consider his girlfriend leaving him before the story started was NTRd.

I can't describe this shit. Is it a one sided love or is the mc just simping really hard to NTR'd ishii san ? But i guess this manga is already on the line of "NTR". Well whatever it's not like ishii san have a feeling for her or anything like that.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't get why people call this NTR or have the feeling of NTR when there are only two characters teasing each other. Also the another guy that has been introduced have potential to be gay.

The guy is a simp and the girl is a thot. no NTR at all.

Fed-Kun's army
Finally made some tierlist to a story like this.

Teasing Bitch tierlist
D Nagatoro
( tease you like a bitch but may change your life for the better)

B Gaishu isshoku
(the girl is a bitch but let you treat her like one. )

A Idol to Otaku
(tease you like a bitch and also give you massive deppression that may lead to becoming a sociopath and also loss of humanity)

SSS+ Hajimete no Netorare
(The bitch trancend being a bitch that may lead to psychopathic tendencies to a normal human being, loss of self respect to the cuck, very poor life choice and bloodlust to the readers)

Cuck tierlist comming soon

Users who are viewing this thread