Gaishuu Isshoku

I just messaged the translator they havent dropped this they need more time to get to if but atleast the series still lives

the first chapters was fun and sexy but it gets so painful to read with some scenes you want to shoot a bullet in your head. If you want to read and finish this. DO IT NOW!!! dont wait for it to be completed or you will suffer skipping and reading from the cringe fiascos

Oh no!!! I had this vague feeling that I knew where this art style came from, I regret successfully remembering that which I tried to forget a long time ago, now my day is ruined.

I wasted my life reading this. I really hoped that it would start with him being a beta cuck but evolve into something more, but I guess not.

Fed-Kun's army
I fucking hate this bitch, I feel like some internet loser acting all big but can't this guy grow a fucking pair? Christ.

Ok I just finished the raws and the guy finally steps his game up.I suggest you to watch this manga just for that 3 chapters of relief lol

Translator: You can take your time, I can wait for a chapter. I appreciate the work you have done.

Users who are viewing this thread