Gakeppuchi Reijou wa Kurokishi-sama o Horesasetai! - Ch. 1 - A Wedding in Turmoil!

Group Leader
This is a human translated and properly cleaned version of ch1. Thanks to @exmakina for the cleaning.

The old MTL version was pretty accurate, so if you read that one already you're fine. Fixed a few inaccuracies and reworded some things I felt were kinda awkward. For speed, I based the script off the MTL script and GoggledAnon's script on /u/ but I think both needed to be touched up a bit.

Dex-chan lover
There's a few changes that makes the context and details clearer but it's nice to know the other translation was quite close
Thank you for your work!

Dex-chan lover
This is a human translated and properly cleaned version of ch1. Thanks to @exmakina for the cleaning.

The old MTL version was pretty accurate, so if you read that one already you're fine. Fixed a few inaccuracies and reworded some things I felt were kinda awkward. For speed, I based the script off the MTL script and GoggledAnon's script on /u/ but I think both needed to be touched up a bit.
Thank you!

Dex-chan lover
T

Thanks for the hard work!

Dex-chan lover
I'm sold, I'm in love lol. Can't wait to read more of this!

I have never seen a series make such a lightheaded and comedic setting out of the premise which was literally a young girl selling herself to a legendary barbarian to support her family 😭 Like there's nothing wholesome at all about the setting of the story but they executed it in such a way that you don't even realize it 😂

Double-page supporter
Interesting... I'm sad for Clarice that her fancy perfume didn't at least get appreciated, well, bonding takes time! I believe in them both!

Users who are viewing this thread