Gakeppuchi Reijou wa Kurokishi-sama o Horesasetai! - Ch. 3 - Winning Her Heart Through Her Stomach!

Dex-chan lover
While her being a trans woman would be great, it's not like that equipment is needed to fulfill Clarise (not that every trans woman would even have that).
they exist in a world of monsters and implied magic. im sure there can be more options then the Alter Self spell

Dex-chan lover
And those options aren't needed for her to pleasure Clarice sexually.
i get theres our happiness objectives as readers here but i was looking at it from Clarice's perspective. Clarice has 3 goals: Embezzle money for the Ducale family, Saving Charlotte, and having 1 or more babies with Frost

Dex-chan lover
Where are you getting that last objective from?
misremembered since its technically Seduce the Black Knight Frost von Galleria, but i mean clarice was very intent on speedrunning her wife obligations and never stopped to ask how shes going to get pregnant on her wedding night from a woman. Further considering its a royal decree, adoption probably isnt an option for Clarice especially with all the embezzling shes planning to get down to.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder when Clarice will let series best Imouto know that while she actually got a waifu rather then a husbando she failed in becoming true room mates with her spouse. Also I have a feeling that somehow considering prior works that Charlotte will end up being part of the B couple. Thank you for the chapter its greatly appreciated.

Dex-chan lover
I assume the Black Knight took care of the debt? If not, I can see why they got into a debt in the first place 😂
they indirectly cover it here: Clarice was essentially the Serving staff for the entire household and they got the King's bounty for Clarice's decision. I assume theyre paying off bulk debt while keeping some for daily expenses as well as Charlotte's medical expenses. the parents are clearly both realists and Clarise is abusing mental repression, but theyre all focused on trying to save their family either through desperate or miracle means.

It will be fun seeing Charlotte meet Frost though when we get to that. That chapter is so going to just end with Clarise introducing frost (in full armor) to the family as her husband and Charlotte will shout out with glee that she didnt know women could be knights or husbands.

if this series was more absurdist, the next chapter would have Charlotte having written at least one, if not dozens of yuri knight adventure/chivalric romance novels that end up being best sellers before frost can even catch charlotte.

Dex-chan lover
How does Giant Mommy, I mean, Frost-sama keeps that impressive physique when she is scaring off her cooking staff? Our Buff Onee-san Cough cough esteemed Black Knight must have strict dietary neeeds.

Dex-chan lover
How does Giant Mommy, I mean, Frost-sama keeps that impressive physique when she is scaring off her cooking staff? Our Buff Onee-san Cough cough esteemed Black Knight must have strict dietary neeeds.
Dude, calm down.

Maybe she always eat soldier- exclusive food? Like dried jerky, hardtack or rations when chef is unavailable.

Group Leader
Presumably before this chapter they were actually too scared to leave.

I wonder what could have changed…

Users who are viewing this thread