Gakkou Gurashi! - Vol. 12 Ch. 78 - See you tomorrow

I enjoyed it. It was a fun ride. Im satisfied with the ending and I enjoyed this manga and the characters.

I hate it when I binge read a manga and then it ends... I mean what the fuck am I supposed to do now?

Is this the real ending? There’s no strings attached right? Or is it all in Yuki’s mind? It’s almost too good to be true.

I understand that some people hate the ending because it was rushed (and because none of the main cast died), but I feel like you guys should just take the ending and become satisfied. The latest chapters were heart wrenching, so ending it with a happy ending is a great way to make the viewers happy and satisfied, and so that their fear is lifted. I do think that it was kind of a "too good to be true" moment, or a "deus ex machina" moment of some sort, but I think we all deserve a break from the psychological trauma that the manga provided, so I think the ending is pretty great! :D

Those girls deserve this kind of ending, they've been trough a lot of hardships.............. I'm satisfied with this ending. :)

I see how some people thinks the ending is disappointing and for me that's ok because every story is not perfect, everything have it's own flaws and everybody have their own taste.

Dex-chan lover
Not more on best grill Kurumi??
Ok den.

It was a great series though, with a fine ending in my books.
Much thanks to the scanlators!

Yuki's whole school sequence had me suffering thinking it was one of her delusions, I'm glad it wasn't. Now the ending could have been more fleshed out with a couple extra chapters, but I'm fine with it.
All in all, there were a few somewhat questionable plot points during the manga, but they way it makes you care about the characters and how it pulls at your heartstrings was amazing.

The ending feel weirdly rushed, even a bit unreal in a way still if it's truly a happy ending it's nice.

Dex-chan lover
I’m glad I finally took the time to read this in it’s entirety, though I feel ashamed to have only done it because there was an epilogue that was recently being scanlated.

Yes the ending was probably rushed I'd like to see how they got rescued and how did they make the cure but overall I actually thoroughly enjoyed the manga I felt like the author could've killed any of the 4 characters at any time and honestly it would be heart wrenching Kurumi was such a tough girl that she endured the virus all this damn time and she didn't turn!

Yuuri which I didn't care much about in the anime kinda scared me during the whole little sister thing since they always say the quiet ones are always the psychopaths and I kinda worried that she'd snap at any moment and started killing everyone!

Yuki was Soo positive and cheerful even though she was hurt probably more than anyone she endured quite a bit too!

And for Miki well I thought she would die at the end due to her being bitten I am glad that she was alright though!
They all deserve their lives ngl!

@starburst98 No, the girl is too old to have been the baby. You can actually see the baby in one of the panels, sitting in his/her mother's lap and looking at a book.

The ending was definitely rushed. like kurumi di*d just like that? no explanation at all, even though she drank the "cure" water

plot twist: this is all just a callback to the first chapter. Nothing ever happened. The more extreme Randall Faction succeeded, and the bombs got dropped

God this manga made me cry. I binged it all in one day. Sure the ending was rushed but I really like it. It brings me joy

Users who are viewing this thread