Gakuen Babysitters

Dex-chan lover
It's so fluffy I'm gonna DIE!!!
Well, no, but this is one of the great classics in terms of dishing mass amounts of that deadly cocktail of vanilla, fluff, and sugar that I love. If you're depressed, read some chapters of this, Love So Life, Yotsuba! and Nukoduke and it'll probably do more for you than any therapist.

Aggregator gang
Chapter 40 broken, chapter 44 is a duplicate of chapter 49. Thanks for the upload!

Power Uploader
x754: Chapter 40 reuploaded, chapter 44 replaced. Thanks for pointing it out! If you spot any more issues with any chapters that I uploaded for any series, don't hesitate to pm me so I can notice faster. Sorry for the delay.

Contributor
This has got to be the cutest thing ever. If anyone knows something cuter, I won’t believe it.

Group Leader
The number of times I've read Kotaru instead of Kotarou in older chapters (amongst other name mistakes/inconsistencies)... ? just an fyi, current scanlation team. Otherwise this series is a joy, thank you for working on it.

Group Leader
@MarqFJA87 Each GB chapter is completed at different times, so we release whichever is finished first.

@RhapsodyInBlue Thanks for the heads up, we'll try our best to look out for these mistakes.
EDIT: I re-read the chapters we scanlated from the beginning to current, but I did not see "Kotaru" at all (unless I missed it again). However, we did miss the "u" in Kotaro at times when they weren't doing the baby talk.

Dex-chan lover
@Katsu: Really? This is the first I've seen a manga be translated out of order purposefully (well, sort of purposefully).

Group Leader
@MarqFJA87 Yep. Since each chapter is its own arc, it'll be pointless to keep everyone waiting if the latter chapters are done before the ones before it.

Users who are viewing this thread