Gakuen Babysitters

This is pure grade wholesomeness. Even if you don't like kids you'll think this is cute.

Double-page supporter
@Justpoffo it's hardly even present to consider it "romance" tbh

There are a few cute moments with both main ships here and there (though it's mostly just Kashima inadvertently being cool lol) and there are some pretty cute scenes with the parents, but that's about all the romance that's there sadly

The series is kinda died down plot wise, case in point one chapter has Kazuma and Takuma get a botched haircut from their mom, but the next chapter right after their hair is fine.

Fed-Kun's army
This sounds like a story that'll recharge your soul

Does the romance tag mean there's a FMC and there's actual romance?

That would honestly be a huge bonus.

Dex-chan lover
This is pure grade wholesomeness. Even if you don't like kids you'll think this is cute.
Unfortunately, some people have the genes to hate (rather than dislike) kids, activated by trauma or poor diet or whatever. It’s unfortunate because if they could get over that, this is truly a wonderful series… the artstyle and comedy is also not bad

Group Leader
The best part about reading this manga is seeing how different scanlation groups interpret baby speech. Thanks for the translations, everyone!
Regarding the manga - honestly, wholesome and cute baby moments aside, the manga is just full of on-point comedy and memorable characters. The story also deals with the topics of grief, caring for children and being/looking after a sibling reasonably well in my opinion. One main downside is that the plot doesn't really progress, which is understandable for stories like these, but that means I'm going to feel so empty when this manga inevitably ends in an abrupt and open way that leaves me wantjng for more

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread