Gakuen Babysitters

@yamiyugi101 most of the mothers are still young that's why they look more pretty they are just approaching 30s I guess since their eldest children are just small (except for Kamitani's I guess his mother is probs just mid 30s or something and that is still kinda young) also the twins father said he is just 27 so I am guess the mother is also around that age since they were schoolmates.

@Short_Circut Nope,, there were kinda only few cute moments with the straight ships.. but most of them (what I mean is that sometimes there is a chapter dedicated for these 3 friendships) are just Ryu/Hayato, Yuki/Ino, and 2 bestfriends from the gifted class..

So adorable! I just want to cut off their heads and feed them to my nearest grill!.

Nah jk i love this series

Fed-Kun's army
So i already watch the anime but haven't read the manga wich chapter is the continuation of the anime?

@unclebenny
Yeah, but you see that in tons of manga. They could be like 4 year old but they look like toddlers sometimes. It's just because it's easier to make them look super adorable but still have them be able to talk and interact with other characters.

Power Uploader
Another group fight... How lovely. Welp, may the best group wins! thank God I left before this mess happened 😇

I'm just gonna wait till the series is actually completed before rereading

i loved this series! i remember bingereading the manga back in middle school but i had to stop because there were no more chapters! glad to see that there are more chapters now

Happy Holidays~! 🎄🎊

Thanks for the cute update~
More fluffiness and cuteness for us next year! 🥰😊🥰😊🥰

Users who are viewing this thread