Gakuen Kishi no Level up! - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@TDSgaming yep, its the one where the MC was abandoned as a baby because the orb only messured till 100 and he had 1002, so his score was 002, that dude that can do anything with barriers

Dex-chan lover
@TDSgaming yep, its the one where the MC was abandoned as a baby because the orb only messured till 100 and he had 1002, so his score was 002, that dude that can do anything with barriers

Dex-chan lover
@TDSgaming Yep it's called "Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita?" and it also immediately came to my mind upon reading the description.

@Hitspark I do have to say though, the MC in that manga is way lazier, and recently the manga has kind of been boring so maybe this MC might be better

Dex-chan lover
@TDSgaming Yeah I've also been getting bored of some of this stuff too. It feels like the manga market has kinda just gotten into a rut and is running it's course. I don't plan on continuing this because, well, I'm not into "I've gotten a massive cheat ability" mangas but I hope it works out well for you.

Power Uploader
do normal scores show the 0 in front of them? Or do they just say 12? or 86?

Aggregator gang
At least this guy isn't sitting inside most of the time, complaining endlessly whenever he needs to go out or do anything at all, only putting effort in trying to stay inside. (At least so far he doesnt seem like that)

@Hitspark yeah, this manga does seem a bit 6/10ish, but I'm hoping it'll turn into a decent underdog type story with the sub characters that I can read between actual good manga

ah yes, the classic only 3 digit level reader. just ignore the 0 which doesnt show up in any other time when double digit are showing.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly cringe whenever I see/hear "[whatever] of justice" lol.

Twinges of Black Clover? I remember reading another manga where the device measured only 2 digits and the MC was 4 digits

Guess I can hopefully wait until someone is kind enough to do the missing chapters

Users who are viewing this thread