Gakuen Kishi no Level up!

Contributor
Dunno if this series is good or bad (didn't read a chapter yet), but thought this blue haired "Heroine" looked like a rare find so here you have it~
978-4-08-631316-2-02.jpg

https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/proxy/ct6DEbvZwlgd5vkx8yHYo6GhhPS_tSYFkltudvbgfov-lvG1s-DJ64owcg2V5ctj2MiUGy5t1JgeZr6qtCAd8T1DQwKWht2yy6VWcDK4O48QUS5Xli4

Group Leader
Oh! I've been working on scanlating the first chapter. It should be done soon. I was originally planning to create this mangadex page once the chapter was finished but this is fine too.

Inb4 the stupid reviews by pretentious twits that hate anything isekai.

Seems interesting enough, thanks for the work/upload.

Fed-Kun's army
Is this a "My skill is the strongest but due to a misunderstanding everyone thinks I'm weak" trope or is it worth reading?

Seems interesting, hope I can see more chapter soon.
Thank you for the update!

@Mhirha @420LoliPolice69 I have some bad news for you...

Though harem hijinks are much lower priority than "just because my numbers look low people think I'm inferior even though I keep outperforming the strongest/smartest people around me", there are at least half a dozen girls in love with the protagonist by the end of the first school year. And he's the dense kind of harem protagonist. And while everyone will have noticed the protagonist is actually not weak at all by then, lots of people still look down on him or hate him for various other reasons, like him being a commoner or being close to the top beauties in school.

It's a very generic story, but executed better than average IMO. If you aren't sick and tired of the genre, it's worth taking a look at. Assuming the manga adaptation isn't butchered.

🧐🤔🙄🤯
so reaching 200 is considered a talented youth and the author is actualy trying to make us believe that no adult ever reached 1000 and was confronted with the protagonists problem?
either that or the examiner is so stupid that he needs two aides just to pee

going by chapter 1 reaching 1000 should be impossible bordering on godly might
yet he has others believing him?

Users who are viewing this thread