Gakuen Mono no Otome Game no Sekai ni Tensei Shita kedo, Cheat-mochi no Haikei Danshi Seito datta you desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.2

Dex-chan lover
in my opinion, the "enhancements" had a few positives, but also add some weirdness.

It could be my monitor, but some parts like Josette's face in page 3 were VERY contrasting, and in page 4 her face looked really strange. The faces in page 9 also got some strange color.

So I'm on the team of keeping it as it was.

(I recently had a problem with a website where I literally couldn't see some colors that existed, so I had to recalibrate the monitor by lowering the contrast to see them. So I'm reading from this recalibrated monitor and can see these changes.)

Here are some screenshots, I'm comparing them with the RAWs I have (I bought the manga), adjusted the mangadex page to about the same size as the raw version.
In here, Josette's face at the top frame has a weird "coloring" making it look a bit more yellowish
In here, her face also has some "coloring", but a bit more blurred, but noticeable.
Here Carol's face is also "colored, Kent's face also feels a little bit "blue"
And here both the man and Kent's face are bluish

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
in my opinion, the "enhancements" had a few positives, but also add some weirdness.

It could be my monitor, but some parts like Josette's face in page 3 were VERY contrasting, and in page 4 her face looked really strange. The faces in page 9 also got some strange color.

(I recently had a problem with a website where I literally couldn't see some colors that existed, so I had to recalibrate the monitor by lowering the contrast to see them. So I'm reading from this recalibrated monitor and can see these changes.)

Here are some screenshots, I'm comparing them with the RAWs I have (I bought the manga), adjusted the mangadex page to about the same size as the raw version.
In here, Josette's face at the top frame has a weird "coloring" making it look a bit more yellowish
In here, her face also has some "coloring", but a bit more blurred, but noticeable.
I do not see the screenshots...

Dex-chan lover
Grammar has improved from last time. It's not as noticeable now, so good job on improving in that area. I didn't notice the enhancements so I would say just go back to the original and how it was

Group Leader

Yeah, little colours... Are the enhancement 😅 Actually I was just trying to enhance the outline... but the software I used made that too, they were looking great... So keeped it... But you could say the character outlines are great isn't... Or is that not matter...i should just tl the pages... But it was a test only to know people response. So I will go with the original.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, little colours... Are the enhancement 😅 Actually I was just trying to enhance the outline... but the software I used made that too, they were looking great... So keeped it... But you could say the character outlines are great isn't... Or is that not matter...i should just tl the pages... But it was a test only to know people response. So I will go with the original.
I'm reading in a 4K monitor, so I can see the entire page, and the colors reminded me of "JPEG" artifacts.

I don't think many ever noticed this, but it 's like when you try the bucket tool on paint brush on an part of a manga that looks to be fully white, and it gets that "weird" painting.

Users who are viewing this thread