Gakuen Mono no Otome Game no Sekai ni Tensei Shita kedo, Cheat-mochi no Haikei Danshi Seito datta you desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.3

Dex-chan lover
Well they knew it was going to be bad, so this just confirms the rumors. Then again the interim lord might be just trying to squeeze as much as much taxes as he can out of the population before having to hand it back to the old lord.

Dex-chan lover
Loli-con confirmed? Well ... Lolita-com for sure. However, I WAS surprised that the lolita was the one who got offended. Well, not so much surprised but LMAO at the fact that THAT was what triggered her. Also, she was rearing to go and my guy was like, nah, ma elbow. Was he keeping his eyes on the prize or was she like twisting his arm ... :unsure: (that was a joke just in case .... a poor one but I never said I was any good)

Double-page supporter
If they don’t have scarecrows I swear I’m gonna lose it… I mean it’s one of the very basic things you do. You’d think that because it’s a game world they’d have them in it.

Dex-chan lover
If they don’t have scarecrows I swear I’m gonna lose it… I mean it’s one of the very basic things you do. You’d think that because it’s a game world they’d have them in it.
I mean, they were originally a dairy/forestry town, so they wouldn't KNOW to use scarecrows. That might not be widespread enough to be known in areas that's not the industry.

Double-page supporter
I mean, they were originally a dairy/forestry town, so they wouldn't KNOW to use scarecrows. That might not be widespread enough to be known in areas that's not the industry.
True, that is a very good probability. I will say this though, the Mayor said that they’d been growing wheat for two years and it’s only recently that the birds are causing a problem. Unless they were just appeasing the birds with fruit from the get go, then I don’t know what else to say. Maybe they could’ve tried talking to people from outside the town who dealt with birds?

Dex-chan lover
True, that is a very good probability. I will say this though, the Mayor said that they’d been growing wheat for two years and it’s only recently that the birds are causing a problem. Unless they were just appeasing the birds with fruit from the get go, then I don’t know what else to say. Maybe they could’ve tried talking to people from outside the town who dealt with birds?
They said the birds only became a problem when they were forced to expand their wheat fields. Maybe clearing land displaced the birds, and now they are here causing trouble, or just more birds came in as easy food became more prevalent.

So how far does the WN/LN has been translated? Who ends up as the best girl?

Dex-chan lover
Caro really is the main character. Rather, everyone but the male lead has some development or an interesting story to them.

Users who are viewing this thread