Gakuen Mono no Otome Game no Sekai ni Tensei Shita kedo, Cheat-mochi no Haikei Danshi Seito datta you desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 13.3

Dex-chan lover
That look of almost disinterest when he was doing it with Caro is ... not a good sign. She was really into it but for my guy ... it was Tuesday. Also, she was chomping at the bit to get him in the mood too. That's not a bad thing mind you but with those two things the author is painting a very interesting picture. I don't dare say I feel ... death flags.

Dex-chan lover
I'm assuming, base on the volume pictures, that the sword-woman is related to Josette?
well, if you go that way by mentioning the covers...

Ernette is one of Josette's older sisters, more specifically, her immediate older sister (As in, the 2nd youngest, while Josette is the youngest.), but unlike Josette, Ernette is flat as a board.

She fled her home due to circumstances.
She was the 1st prince's fiancee, but got her position taken by some random annoying girl of lower birth (kinda like the usual villainess story)], having been socially humiliated, she decided to train as a swordswoman and travel to see other places and stuff. She basically wants to stay away from her family.

Their mother's name is Coconette.
So yeah, everyone has names that end in "*ETTO", usually translated as "*ette".

And just in case, Kent's name before the reincarnation was "KENTA", Kent's name post reincarnation is "KENTO"

Dex-chan lover
well, if you go that way by mentioning the covers...

Ernette is one of Josette's older sisters, more specifically, her immediate older sister (As in, the 2nd youngest, while Josette is the youngest.), but unlike Josette, Ernette is flat as a board.

She fled her home due to circumstances.
She was the 1st prince's fiancee, but got her position taken by some random annoying girl of lower birth (kinda like the usual villainess story)], having been socially humiliated, she decided to train as a swordswoman and travel to see other places and stuff. She basically wants to stay away from her family.

Their mother's name is Coconette.
So yeah, everyone has names that end in "*ETTO", usually translated as "*ette".

And just in case, Kent's name before the reincarnation was "KENTA", Kent's name post reincarnation is "KENTO"
Thanks for the spoilers brotha. Appreciate it. Cough* you got any more?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the spoilers brotha. Appreciate it. Cough* you got any more?
The novel is pretty long and ongoing, and I'm up to the latest chapter, so although the manga has a bunch of changes (good ones in my opinion, makes it more natural), there are some weird ones.
Josette and Ernette becomes Kent's official fiancées, this is because the Duke (their father, no name), recognized his value since he has 2 fairies (He actually has 3, with the last one being essentially the country's God, but she hides herself and few people know the truth). Carol and Mary are also recognized as his official lovers, so basically, these are the first 4 of the Harem.

Thanks to this god-like fairy Hanako, the one to take the protagonist's role as Prince Gordon's girlfriend is Patty. Patty is usually shy, and one night tried to go to Kent's bedroom, but seems like she mistook his bed with Gordon's. (Later revealed that Hanako teleported her to his bed). Rachel had been avoiding Gordon and all. This was a fail-safe for the sake of the world, as there was a risk that, if the story didn't follow through, the story could be reset or something, so there is an idea similar to that the story being for someone/something's enjoyment. Gordon also becomes one of Kent's friend, and is a little gay for him (it's weird).

Carol and Rachel become the lesbian couple of the story, Carol is still the most loyal ones towards Kent, so it's more like, Rachel is his sister (can't remember if the manga already had them revealing the truth about the reincarnation, but that happens). Because Rachel has the fairy Miike, she starts to lactate to share him Mana, and Carol also feeds herself with it when she is doing too much. Carol also becomes the main target for Rachel's new ability. (See below)

All of the girls gain "Special abilities" from being constantly too close to Kent, who basically radiates "divine power" (Which is why he can have more than one fairy, and why Hanako is able to sustain herself from him).
  • Carol's nose is able to track pretty much anything. She pretty much becomes a hunting dog.
  • Mary appearance overall appearance is looking younger. Not that she is losing her curves, just that her skin looks better, so she is still a MILF
  • Catherine (no sex involved) gets mana, and becomes the country's saintess.
  • Josette gains an ability that makes her hard to notice, so her guards usually lose sight of her, but she is also not attacked or recognized when she goes around the streets eating different food.
  • Ernette was already a strong swordswoman, kinda like a Sword Saint, but becomes even stronger somehow, on the level superior to that.
  • Rachel becomes ridiculously fast as sewing, she makes cosplay and dresses for the other girls, she takes over Mary's bakery #2, and created her own brand (named Akane) of dresses made by a mysterious person that only few people (the girls) know where to find. She also teaches stuff from isekai to the girls.
  • Otsupain (One of the future waifus ones, she becomes a Paladin under the saintess, she is considered big boobed) shoots beams from her nipples when she has sex (she literally used it to defeat an invading force composed of Fairies).

Among the fairies, Emily becomes the most important, she gets an extension of MC's cheat where she also gets tablet, and can even create minor ones (like a smartphone), that act with her as a network tower (Only works inside the city). The bakery grows so popular that Emily becomes super strong inside the shop to the point that even Al, a 2nd class fairy that should be naturally superior to simple Store-tied fairies cannot win against Emily, and Emily even able to leave the store and go towards any place in the city (Something no other fairy can do (besides Rachel's Miike later on).

During the invading force of the principality, the main enemy Fairy destroys the bakery, and Emily dies in front of Kent. He also got attacked, but survived from an enemy attack thanks to his tablet, that broke the screen and kinda can't be used anymore. The story is still still ongoing, so I don't know if she will return somehow, or if the tablet will be fixed somehow (Hanako has not yet returned to MC's side, as she went on to defeat the enemy Fairy God without the others knowing)

Rachel is still not one of Kent's girlfriends, but even the other girls recognize that the one closest to him is her to a point that it's possible to get jealous.
On the recent invasion, she had to give him a blowjob when she was readying himself to have sex with Otsupain (so she could shoot her beams).

And regarding Ernette,
during the invasion she was out because of the army's training (She is one of the commanders since she is a noble and strong), but was called back to the Kingdom using Hanako's teleportation ability along with the army. So while they went towards the castle (Fairies are resilient against physical attacks, hence it's very hard for any normal soldier to handle them, but Ernette could deflect their attacks, and her attacks worked), she rescued the 1st Prince's fiancee (her former "rival") who was being raped by enemy soldiers. The 1st Prince seems to have died, and she rescued the King and Queen (The Queen is essentially the former Saintess, and the most powerful magic user in the Kingdom besides Kent's fairies. She is also Catherine's teacher regarding magic and becoming a saintess).
Enough for you? I'm just dabling on some of the most relevant stuff, there are tons of stuff in the chapters that either I didn't consider big enough for this list, mostly because they are unrelated to the events of latest chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I like this manga because it is one of the few that doesn't take sex seriously. It's like the Witcher.

Dex-chan lover
The novel is pretty long and ongoing, and I'm up to the latest chapter, so although the manga has a bunch of changes (good ones in my opinion, makes it more natural), there are some weird ones.
Josette and Ernette becomes Kent's official fiancées, this is because the Duke (their father, no name), recognized his value since he has 2 fairies (He actually has 3, with the last one being essentially the country's God, but she hides herself and few people know the truth). Carol and Mary are also recognized as his official lovers, so basically, these are the first 4 of the Harem.

Thanks to this god-like fairy Hanako, the one to take the protagonist's role as Prince Gordon's girlfriend is Patty. Patty is usually shy, and one night tried to go to Kent's bedroom, but seems like she mistook his bed with Gordon's. (Later revealed that Hanako teleported her to his bed). Rachel had been avoiding Gordon and all. This was a fail-safe for the sake of the world, as there was a risk that, if the story didn't follow through, the story could be reset or something, so there is an idea similar to that the story being for someone/something's enjoyment. Gordon also becomes one of Kent's friend, and is a little gay for him (it's weird).

Carol and Rachel become the lesbian couple of the story, Carol is still the most loyal ones towards Kent, so it's more like, Rachel is his sister (can't remember if the manga already had them revealing the truth about the reincarnation, but that happens). Because Rachel has the fairy Miike, she starts to lactate to share him Mana, and Carol also feeds herself with it when she is doing too much. Carol also becomes the main target for Rachel's new ability. (See below)

All of the girls gain "Special abilities" from being constantly too close to Kent, who basically radiates "divine power" (Which is why he can have more than one fairy, and why Hanako is able to sustain herself from him).
  • Carol's nose is able to track pretty much anything. She pretty much becomes a hunting dog.
  • Mary appearance overall appearance is looking younger. Not that she is losing her curves, just that her skin looks better, so she is still a MILF
  • Catherine (no sex involved) gets mana, and becomes the country's saintess.
  • Josette gains an ability that makes her hard to notice, so her guards usually lose sight of her, but she is also not attacked or recognized when she goes around the streets eating different food.
  • Ernette was already a strong swordswoman, kinda like a Sword Saint, but becomes even stronger somehow, on the level superior to that.
  • Rachel becomes ridiculously fast as sewing, she makes cosplay and dresses for the other girls, she takes over Mary's bakery #2, and created her own brand (named Akane) of dresses made by a mysterious person that only few people (the girls) know where to find. She also teaches stuff from isekai to the girls.
  • Otsupain (One of the future waifus ones, she becomes a Paladin under the saintess, she is considered big boobed) shoots beams from her nipples when she has sex (she literally used it to defeat an invading force composed of Fairies).

Among the fairies, Emily becomes the most important, she gets an extension of MC's cheat where she also gets tablet, and can even create minor ones (like a smartphone), that act with her as a network tower (Only works inside the city). The bakery grows so popular that Emily becomes super strong inside the shop to the point that even Al, a 2nd class fairy that should be naturally superior to simple Store-tied fairies cannot win against Emily, and Emily even able to leave the store and go towards any place in the city (Something no other fairy can do (besides Rachel's Miike later on).

During the invading force of the principality, the main enemy Fairy destroys the bakery, and Emily dies in front of Kent. He also got attacked, but survived from an enemy attack thanks to his tablet, that broke the screen and kinda can't be used anymore. The story is still still ongoing, so I don't know if she will return somehow, or if the tablet will be fixed somehow (Hanako has not yet returned to MC's side, as she went on to defeat the enemy Fairy God without the others knowing)

Rachel is still not one of Kent's girlfriends, but even the other girls recognize that the one closest to him is her to a point that it's possible to get jealous.
On the recent invasion, she had to give him a blowjob when she was readying himself to have sex with Otsupain (so she could shoot her beams).

And regarding Ernette,
during the invasion she was out because of the army's training (She is one of the commanders since she is a noble and strong), but was called back to the Kingdom using Hanako's teleportation ability along with the army. So while they went towards the castle (Fairies are resilient against physical attacks, hence it's very hard for any normal soldier to handle them, but Ernette could deflect their attacks, and her attacks worked), she rescued the 1st Prince's fiancee (her former "rival") who was being raped by enemy soldiers. The 1st Prince seems to have died, and she rescued the King and Queen (The Queen is essentially the former Saintess, and the most powerful magic user in the Kingdom besides Kent's fairies. She is also Catherine's teacher regarding magic and becoming a saintess).
Enough for you? I'm just dabling on some of the most relevant stuff, there are tons of stuff in the chapters that either I didn't consider big enough for this list, mostly because they are unrelated to the events of latest chapters.
You dropped this 👑 king.

I could go for any spoilers if you ever wanna share more, or in other series if you ever see me around. Funnily, I never stop reading/watching a series even with spoilers. I could go into a series knowing absolutely every plot point (I have), what leads up to it, and so on, and still like it a lot.

Dex-chan lover
You dropped this 👑 king.

I could go for any spoilers if you ever wanna share more, or in other series if you ever see me around. Funnily, I never stop reading/watching a series even with spoilers. I could go into a series knowing absolutely every plot point (I have), what leads up to it, and so on, and still like it a lot.
Other things are just small stuff that haven't affected much of the story until now.
There are some weird cases like a grandmother that has a sex theater of sorts that "does" her grandson (it's reeeeeeeeeally weird), or follower A Prim (Carol is follower B), who starts dating Bobby (Kent's other friend), but Bobby seems to may have cheated on her a couple times, although Kent has a good relationship with Prim.

The teacher Tia also becomes a lover of sorts, be the moment they have sex, she drops out from school, claiming that she did something unforgivable, but there are no rules like that, it's more something that she feels to be immoral. Ah, Ernette also becomes a temporary teacher at school, using a gothic dress made by Rachel, fake breasts, and under the name "Alnette", she is very popular.

Patty's mother works in one of those cabaret clubs, and Kent ends up meeting her for the first time in her work, without knowing her, so although nothing big happens between them, things get a little weird when they find out who each other is. She is also "Hanako's mother".

Hanako is the Goddess of the nation, but because religion became scarce, she lost most of her powers, so she lives by saving her power as much as possible, and brainwashes random families into believing she is one of them, so Patty also believes that she is her sister. When Kent gets there for the first time, Mary and everyone else besides Kent start believing that Hanako is Mary and Kent's daughter, Kent finds it weird, as not even Patty recognizes her as a sister, eventually the truth is revealed and Hanako makes a contract with Kent. Because of his cheat, he has a ton of Divine Power, more than enough to sustain a high class fairy like Hanako, so sometimes she turns into her full goddess mode for the sake of Ecchi, other times they do it with her in power-saving mode. Yup, mostly cleaning his shaft and stuff, same as Al.

Among the other 2 target characters of the game, I can't remember what happens to the son of a Knight, if his family lost their position, or if he had been exiled for something he had done (I really don't remember), all I remember is that he got helped by Josette who got lost in the city, and helped a little girl in the slums to improve her restaurant, and this guy is helping. The girl seems to have a crush on the guy, but he seems to be getting used to life as a commoner.

Meanwhile, the son of the Prime Minister Cedric, first he falls in love with Mary and kidnaps her, that leads to Kent and co. to rescue her invading his noble house, with the super swordswoman Ernette in the front. When they meet Mary, it is revealed to Cedric that Mary is a MILF and even has a daughter (A reminder that Mary has been looking younger). Cedric doesn't believe it, and refuses to believe in the truth that his love is not a virgin and so on. Eventually Hanako teleports him to far away and Mary is rescued.

Then it takes time, but Cedric appeared outside the Kingdom, and met a Fire middle class Fairy, who makes a contract with him, then he reaches the enemy principality and because he can use magic and has a strong fairy, he joins the meritocratic army, and gains a high position.

He is the trigger in the invasion, his father the prime minister betrays the Kingdom for the sake of his son, and the capital is invaded, he almost kills Gordon who is rescued by his mother the Queen, who was found by Kent leading to Kent get call Hanako to help (because of reasons, her power has restrictions, so the best she can do is teleporting the army who is out back, which she does). It's Cedric's fairy the one who finds Emily's weakness and destroys the bakery, thus killing Emily who turns into dust after feeling pain, Otsupain then defeats the fairy with her overpowered Nipple Beams, who loses all her power and ceases to exist.

It's also revealed that the reason this Fairy contacted Cedric is because she felt some strange and comforting power in him, Cedric also could not use magic before the teleportation, in short, due to the large amount of mana Hanako (recharged by Kent) used, most of that Mana got concentrated into Cedric, so in a way, Cedric got a certain level of power similar to Kent's. The Fairy noticed from the beam that killed her that it was the power she was seeking, but she didn't complain about Cedric, but at least it's revealed that her destined one was supposed to be Kent too.

I'm still wondering if Hanako can revive Emily, or if by reconstructing the Bakery, she may revive, although without the tablet, they can't get the unique ingredients anymore, so there is a feeling that the story is ending, but who knows.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for the translations… But, ahem, can't you just release the chapters in full instead of throwing bread slices? :notlikethis: I mean, it's not like you're translating recent chaps that you have to be up-to-date as soon as a new bread slice come out online 💀.
it's because sometimes it can be against the mangadex rules, chapters must not be broken up or combined, they must be how the raws are released, however if chapters are released in parts they can be combined, however there have been cases where the chapters have been taken down, so it is better for the translators to just release them as they are "just in case"

Dex-chan lover
Other things are just small stuff that haven't affected much of the story until now.
There are some weird cases like a grandmother that has a sex theater of sorts that "does" her grandson (it's reeeeeeeeeally weird), or follower A Prim (Carol is follower B), who starts dating Bobby (Kent's other friend), but Bobby seems to may have cheated on her a couple times, although Kent has a good relationship with Prim.

The teacher Tia also becomes a lover of sorts, be the moment they have sex, she drops out from school, claiming that she did something unforgivable, but there are no rules like that, it's more something that she feels to be immoral. Ah, Ernette also becomes a temporary teacher at school, using a gothic dress made by Rachel, fake breasts, and under the name "Alnette", she is very popular.

Patty's mother works in one of those cabaret clubs, and Kent ends up meeting her for the first time in her work, without knowing her, so although nothing big happens between them, things get a little weird when they find out who each other is. She is also "Hanako's mother".

Hanako is the Goddess of the nation, but because religion became scarce, she lost most of her powers, so she lives by saving her power as much as possible, and brainwashes random families into believing she is one of them, so Patty also believes that she is her sister. When Kent gets there for the first time, Mary and everyone else besides Kent start believing that Hanako is Mary and Kent's daughter, Kent finds it weird, as not even Patty recognizes her as a sister, eventually the truth is revealed and Hanako makes a contract with Kent. Because of his cheat, he has a ton of Divine Power, more than enough to sustain a high class fairy like Hanako, so sometimes she turns into her full goddess mode for the sake of Ecchi, other times they do it with her in power-saving mode. Yup, mostly cleaning his shaft and stuff, same as Al.

Among the other 2 target characters of the game, I can't remember what happens to the son of a Knight, if his family lost their position, or if he had been exiled for something he had done (I really don't remember), all I remember is that he got helped by Josette who got lost in the city, and helped a little girl in the slums to improve her restaurant, and this guy is helping. The girl seems to have a crush on the guy, but he seems to be getting used to life as a commoner.

Meanwhile, the son of the Prime Minister Cedric, first he falls in love with Mary and kidnaps her, that leads to Kent and co. to rescue her invading his noble house, with the super swordswoman Ernette in the front. When they meet Mary, it is revealed to Cedric that Mary is a MILF and even has a daughter (A reminder that Mary has been looking younger). Cedric doesn't believe it, and refuses to believe in the truth that his love is not a virgin and so on. Eventually Hanako teleports him to far away and Mary is rescued.

Then it takes time, but Cedric appeared outside the Kingdom, and met a Fire middle class Fairy, who makes a contract with him, then he reaches the enemy principality and because he can use magic and has a strong fairy, he joins the meritocratic army, and gains a high position.

He is the trigger in the invasion, his father the prime minister betrays the Kingdom for the sake of his son, and the capital is invaded, he almost kills Gordon who is rescued by his mother the Queen, who was found by Kent leading to Kent get call Hanako to help (because of reasons, her power has restrictions, so the best she can do is teleporting the army who is out back, which she does). It's Cedric's fairy the one who finds Emily's weakness and destroys the bakery, thus killing Emily who turns into dust after feeling pain, Otsupain then defeats the fairy with her overpowered Nipple Beams, who loses all her power and ceases to exist.

It's also revealed that the reason this Fairy contacted Cedric is because she felt some strange and comforting power in him, Cedric also could not use magic before the teleportation, in short, due to the large amount of mana Hanako (recharged by Kent) used, most of that Mana got concentrated into Cedric, so in a way, Cedric got a certain level of power similar to Kent's. The Fairy noticed from the beam that killed her that it was the power she was seeking, but she didn't complain about Cedric, but at least it's revealed that her destined one was supposed to be Kent too.

I'm still wondering if Hanako can revive Emily, or if by reconstructing the Bakery, she may revive, although without the tablet, they can't get the unique ingredients anymore, so there is a feeling that the story is ending, but who knows.
Thanks again.
With how it's going, according to your spoilers. I really do wonder how the author plans to go forward, or if they really would end it soon.

Dex-chan lover
it's because sometimes it can be against the mangadex rules, chapters must not be broken up or combined, they must be how the raws are released, however if chapters are released in parts they can be combined, however there have been cases where the chapters have been taken down, so it is better for the translators to just release them as they are "just in case"
Bro/sis, chaps don't come out in slices in volume releases. And since it's been so long that we have 6 vols available already, if they are not using volume release for raw, then I dunno what to say 💀. And I've never heard about chaps getting nuked bcz of releasing in full :dogkek:.

Users who are viewing this thread