Gal Assi - Ch. 27 - Where to draw the line

Dex-chan lover
Sadly this manga has ended, the last chapter is chapter 30. It's also the reason why this chapter is about three weeks late as I was waiting for confirmation. I will be rolling out the last three chapters in a few days. Thank you all for reading.
oh well, it was good while it lasted, I think it ties everything together decently well, despite being rather short.

thank you for your hard work!

Dex-chan lover
Sadly this manga has ended, the last chapter is chapter 30. It's also the reason why this chapter is about three weeks late as I was waiting for confirmation. I will be rolling out the last three chapters in a few days. Thank you all for reading.

Thank you for you work in translating it. Felt inevitable when his "secret" got out and she soft confessed in the same chapter, but confirmation is always nice.

For others who want a similar manga, "Now that we draw" has a similar premise of two fledgling mangaka students figuring out their feelings.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for you work in translating it. Felt inevitable when his "secret" got out and she soft confessed in the same chapter, but confirmation is always nice.

For others who want a similar manga, "Now that we draw" has a similar premise of two fledgling mangaka students figuring out their feelings.
thanks for the recommendation!

Nei

Dex-chan lover
Shaking and crying, BUT, thanks so much for translating it regardless! I was really really liking this one, hopefully the author gets another chance to do more romance in the future with what he learned from this one.

Dex-chan lover
She is so sweet, she loves him and respects his art as well as her own effort in being her own artist. Too cute

Dex-chan lover

FUCK I KNEW IT

WHY DO ALL THE GOOD ROMCOMS GET AXED

MEANWHILE KANOJO OKARISHIMASU STILL TRUCKING ALONG AFTER PROTAG GOT CUCKED BY BERET

VIP
magapoke reader only enjoy trashy degenerate drama, and kaoru hana somehow.

Dex-chan lover
"Now that we draw" has a similar premise of two fledgling mangaka students figuring out their feelings.
I would personally advise against getting too attached to that one either because, while It had a very strong start, overall reception and interest have been rapidly declining. Additionally, volume 1 didn't exactly make a splash.

That being said, it's still very much enjoyable.

Users who are viewing this thread