Gal Assi - Vol. 2 Ch. 20 - Something ya have to tell me?

Aggregator gang
feels like i've read this chapter some where... oh yeah in a different manga but just with different characters... guy got carried away and was about to confess, realize he was about to confess so he chickened out and stop, girl encourage the guy to continue, someone comes in to interrupt, guy and girl gets awkward and the girl left, girl after leaving blushes and wonders what was going on...

there were lots of cliche's that this manga had followed but they were done in a funny and creative way... this time they just copied the script...

Contributor
"And it's all because I never made it clear to her..."

So he does know the root cause. Proper communication, and the lack of it. And just as he started to communicate properly, he chokes at the end. So when is he gonna make the same realization this time about getting his feelings across? When some love rival comes in (dear lord I hope not, this is already kinda painful as it is) to light a fire under his ass?

Predictably nothing really happened, just barely an inch of progress, but we can't have that... can we? Need to keep milking the misunderstandings and lack of communication for a series that claims to have romance as a "romcom".

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, it would've been kinda weird to confess to her there. She was feeling insecure about not being competent enough as an assistant and not taking the job seriously enough. Reassuring her is a good move, but if he had confessed, that would've undermined everything else that he told her, since then you'd have to question if he keeps her around just cause he likes her romantically rather than cause she's good enough at her job.

Users who are viewing this thread