Gal☆Cleaning! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Runaway Gal?

No rape ending and this guy wanta us to read more of his work...

Fuck off already

Dex-chan lover
So, did she realized she didn't wear any down there? Is that why she has it when she got home?

Group Leader
This author living in another world line, in another parallel universe, and in the year 3001 whilst we all crying over some rape in 2019.

Aggregator gang
So....all of this is because the Author received the Axed notice so he wanted to give the Publisher the "Middle Finger"?....
Well, I guess the guy also give the "Middle Finger" to his Mangaka career as well.

Dex-chan lover
holy FUCK it's finally over.
Let's just all pretend that some other lighthearted cliched conflict-induced separation happened instead of a sudden introduction of a fucking rape victim.

Dex-chan lover
Not even gonna read this, comments been terrifying for a long time now, shit on this manga.

This makes me wonder if a steam review style of counting ratings by date so u have a timeline of fuckups, would work on mangadex.
I really really liked this, this was a really cute gal manga, that could have gone on for a while for a bit of comfy reading, but no, there had to have been an out of nowhere multichapter long rape scene, of course.
I remember up til chapter 6 or 7 that the author did a bunch of 'omakes' that didnt progress much, but then then next chapter was a butt chapter and everyone forgave him of his sins.
Youd need a helluva butt chapter to get forgiveness now, tho.

Dex-chan lover
@XieShu Yes, the Rape Namek was his (petty) revenge to the web publishers. He was told he would have to close everything by Chapter 10 which explains the awkward numbering. Some Twitter drama ensued and he even got death threats. Thus he deleted his account.

Aggregator gang
I can't stop myself from coming back here lmao
@Yourself Seriously? Death threat? I wish I could see the tweets before he deleted his account. But those 8.x is brilliant tho lol.

Fed-Kun's army
We actually managed to make it boys. True freedom. But no cleaning tips. Was it really worth it in the end?

Users who are viewing this thread