Gal☆Cleaning! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Runaway Gal?

I deserved to read this. My gyaru fetish get's me baited into stuff way to easily.
Lesson learned

Oh it was the last chapter never expected that coming.
I was expecting a story, i'm looking forward to authors next work

Well, it's a pity things went south between the mangaka / his editor / publisher et al because the story was 'comfortable' up to ch7. I read some intelligent comments along the lines that:
'your manga is axed at ch10',
'Ok, have a series of garbage chapters that you are contracted to publish whether you like them or not (I hope this burns your magazine / website along with me.)'
Shame.
Reading this chapter I was dreading that the MC would open the closet to find she'd hung herself. That wouldn't have been too out of step with the endless 8 flavour. Thank F*** the mangaka liked his own characters enough to give them a 'happy' ending.

So the 10 chapter of 8.x was desperation to try and keep the project afloat? Then it was doomed to fail from the beginning. Which sucked - I liked the characters - just not the direction the author took everything in.

Aggregator gang
I'm glad she finally found a pair of panties to put on, even if they weren't laundered after a previous wearing.

Wearing unwashed panties is still better than having on no panties.

@mangaisgood the publisher is a web publisher this doesn't have a serialization, and what you people are saying he said on twitter doesn't exist, in any form, not even on the wayback machine. It's literally entirely made up and you fell for it.

Fed-Kun's army
Yay, I'm 250th comment!
@bigdaddy12 It's serialized in MagaPoke tho. How else the first volume can be published? Also his twitter is deleted.

Dex-chan lover
> The cleaning never ends.
> Please look forward to next work...
Glad this is over, my sides can only hurt so much.

@421cookies
Still, the only thing (as far as i'm aware) we know for sure is that he deleted his twitter, everything else is pretty much speculations. Just to be sure - he is publishing chapters online, but got 1st volume released through MagaPoke, is that right? How much chapters got into the first volume anyway (i've seen a TOC page earlier on the net, but can't seem to find it now)?

@bigdaddy12
The rumor was around for a while now, ever since the rape chapters (if not even commando chapters). Another rumor i heard is that he got pissed at some critique. I guess that's the worst part of this mess - that we are just left to guess what went through the authors head.

Fed-Kun's army
I'd like to joke about this and call it a masterpiece but in actually, this is just sad. Since the pantyless chapters everything has gone downhill and it was an ok series I guess. There's no way to verify if one of those rumors are real or not, still I'd like to see another one of Ramunemura Shuwata's work, even if the dumpster fire made me laugh way more than any of the comedy of this series did.

... Wait.

This is what it ends on?

Well, at least the beginning was nice.

Not gonna lie i was half expecting some doki doki literature club style hanging at the end of it

Users who are viewing this thread