Gal☆Cleaning! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Runaway Gal?

That unresolved ending is just 😢. Pls at least clear up the "I hate gals" misunderstanding

NO! WHAT?! TOO MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS!
1) Did she ever realize she wasn't wearing panties?
2) Why did she try to hide from her friends? Or was she hiding from the SC Pres?
2.5) Did she try to hide cause she realized she wasn't wearing panties?!
3) How do you not realize your leg is pushing up against someone's crotch ffs???
4) Why wasn't there a big stain on his pants leg considering how much she came from that???? I don't care if you're not a squirter, just once is gonna cause SOME moisture.
5) What the fuck caused the author to think "saved me from being raped" was the perfect choice for getting a crush?????
6) How the fuck did MC know about what was going down to even save her???????
7) Are we just going to ignore the fact SC Pres is apparently a stalker who watched him go into the gal house?
8) Is a heating pad or some kind of lotion better for the amount of whiplash the flashback and sudden stop caused?

Overall, I'd have to give this manga a "What the actual fuck, dude???" which should be considered an honor because I don't even give that to fucked up torture stories. I don't think I've seen a sudden tone change this jarring since
. At least with something like the fucked up magical girls stuff it's usually revealed that the happy-go-lucky is a lie within the first 3 chapters or episodes, and if I know I'm going into fucked up territory then I know what I'm getting into, with a single exception but fuuuuuck that doujin.

This is it? This is what everyone was flipping their shit over? I only read this because I heard it got fucked up at the end. Seriously I thought some actual fucked up shit would happen like the main girl getting raped and NTR'd away from the dude and he'd kill himself or something. Instead all I got was some irrelevant side character almost getting raped. Big fucking deal, if you thought this was fucked up then you definitely haven't read enough manga, or read/watched enough of anything in general because this is some pretty weak shit.

There’s two types of people who read Gal Cleaning.

The first are the ones that are here because of the sweet Slice of Life, and are extremely upset at the attempted rape scene in their Slice of Life manga.

The second are people who read the manga specifically for the rape scene that everybody talks about, and are then disappointed because the rape scene isn’t even that strong.

I particularly happen to fall into the second category, but I can also enjoy some slice of life. The attempted rape scene looked great, but it ultimately amounted to nothing. When a rape scene like that happens for 4 chapters, it better actually impact the story or have a good reason to be included. This one didn’t, so it felt bland to me.

So uh.... that was something. With a rating this low I expected something TERRIBLE.

This was just boring, what a waste of time.

@Leftism_Is_A_Disease people are mad about this because it's so uncalled for. It comes completely put of nowhere for no reason at all. This pseudo rape is some of the worst writing in the history of fiction, just terrible

I was reading this before reading the comments. First thought was WTF, but after reading the comments and circumstances I say,it was kinda based. Ending was meh and I'm kinda salty we don't see more Iega with casual clothes, she was hot in those.

At first, I thought this is some hardcore trolling but apparently the Mangaka had several meltdowns on Twitter, it's our fault for not understanding art.

hey this isn't as bad as I thought, its still trying to be edgy like every other edgy manga.

Yeah it's short and retarded but I don't mind.

People really overreacted when they review bombed the manga but yeah it was really unnecessary to do chapters 8 and 9. The beginning was pretty nice, over all a very meh manga, read chapters 1-7 and then just pretend the manga never finished and ull be fine

What the hell is this shit? I'm offended by how bad this ending was. Give me back my time!

Dex-chan lover
Well, we have gone past lightning speed.. It's your choice what you prefer as the ending.

It's either you prefer Ch.8 (without decimals) or Ch.10 as the endings.
Ch.8 was faster but preferably a greater way to end its short life.

In any case, the chapters in-between are absolutely unnecessary, but what can we say?
The deadline of an Axe is as terrifying as knowing when and how you'd die.

10/10 because I'm stronk :>

Users who are viewing this thread