Gal☆Cleaning! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Runaway Gal?

Dex-chan lover
"Please look forward to the next work by Ra-"
tenor.gif

I can see why this shit got axed.
Seriously, mangakas shouldn't throw a childish tantrum because the series wasn't meeting sales and reception's expectations. In the end, he nuked his own career due to that.

Shame on him. Until the rape twist, this had quite the potential.

@Magicmist it wasn't the rape. It was a combination of bad sales, bad reviews and author not taking the L with grace, but throwing a hissy fit to the point of closing his social networks instead.

I got warned to hell and back not to read this as if it was the worst thing on the planet, I read it now and it was meh.... about average not to bad like I'm obviously not an advocate of rape but its not exactly explicit and if goblin slayer or redo of a healer can do it then the inclusion isn't the problem.... sure it could have been built up upon and integrated better into the story but if it got axed then what can you do. I can see why the cleaning aspect wasn't the most entertaining to a lot of people and a lot of the story before the rape scene was centralized around it but I thought it was neat. I did however like teasing relationship between the two main characters.

Dex-chan lover
i felt a great disturbance in the force, as if a million voices cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced

Dex-chan lover
A part that very detailed graphic rape flashback, which would be better by simply some delinquent trying to beat her up, this was a pretty fluffy-silly story.

Prez deserved an extra chapter with some other caring side character, trying to heal what's inhalable...

Dex-chan lover
Came here because people said this was bad from the Kagurabachi comments and uh wow well uh wtf is that fucking rape scene the tone change goes wild

Users who are viewing this thread