Gal☆Cleaning! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Runaway Gal?

Dex-chan lover
I think if he just left some nasty stuff with the school council president this could have been a great romcom series. Did the author test how far he can push what's allowed as an experiment?

Aggregator gang
Wait wo everyone just mad cos there was some softcore rape? :v bruv i was rly out here thinking of some nasty stuff. My only criticism is that the ending was too sudden and shit

Dex-chan lover
@TruePatriot
@KhalE
The problem wasn't that anyone got offended by the edginess of the ending or something like that.
To really understand peoples emotions about this amazing piece of manga history, you kind of needed to have been here from the beginning.

At first it was a mediocre ecchi manga that had cleaning advice in it, so of course people enjoyed the novelty of the cleaning element, and it gained quite a bit of attention because of it.
It then unknown to must people got axed, and this is where the "fun" started.
As far as I understand, feeling were then hurt and overreaction where had and because of the nature of how it was published the mangaka started to call the ch. X.5, X,6 and so on, to keep making it within the 10 ch. limit it had been given.
What us readers was then left with was small annoying updates with horrible chapter naming and if you have ever been following a manga that updates in those small increments you know how annoying that can be, all the while the manga got further and further away from the thing people enjoyed about it in the first place, the cleaning advice that no one really needed but found really fun.
And then the rape story happened, and it was horrible, not because "oh no rape is bad" but that was not why we where reading this, it was like eating ice cream and someone then came and poured chilli all over it, and chilli is not bad it can be great for many dishes, but it's not what I wanted on my fun and chill ice cream story about cleaning.
So this was when people started to find out the manga was axed and the mangaka was having a mental breakdown and trying to make the story has horrible as possible.
and that was kind of how it ended with people making fun of this once great piece of entertainment as a horror story of how easy it can be to ruin a fun little story (like the whole GoT thing but on a much smaller scale).

Okay ending, nothing special.

Pretty dissapointed by everyone so afraid of atempted r*pe. Very confusing reactions...

After reading Yancha Gal no Anjou-san Ch.68 the coments were talking about this manga, ¬¬ sooo that's it?...you read worst shit in the news even in other mangas

mf27seb2mhfz.gif

For those confused, imagine this, you read a romcom and you liked the first half then outta nowhere it became a sasuga fest BL. baited, switched, scammed.

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, I just came reread this manga because it went back to my memory after laughing my ass off at a thread screencap. God I wish I was here when the manga was still ongoing. It would've been fucking hilarious

Users who are viewing this thread