Gal☆Cleaning! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Runaway Gal?

lmao it finally end. too bad, it started good but it just went downhill with the endless 8 chapters. did the mangaka was told that this manga getting axed at chapter 10, and purposely troll everyone with that 8.99999 chapters? lol

Dex-chan lover
"Please look forward to the next work"
pHPvJ.gif

Dex-chan lover
"Thank you for reading this with pleasure. Look forward to the next work..."
Umm.. okay... 😅

At least we got an ending even though canceled... closure. And they end up together so at least the author didn't mess it up.
Really don't know what happened with that silly sidetrack chapter. It started so good and so promising.
Someone elsewhere posted he got pissed but still instead of making that chapter out of anger if true, he should have done it right if he had the chance for people like us to see it, and show the magazine what he could do and have people support him for future works... or maybe have another mag pick it up and continue it on. Oh well. Really too bad. Good characters.

Fed-Kun's army
He's getting axed...
So he trolls the shit out of it.

I Like this guy... hmmmm interesting

Dex-chan lover
I just wanted to learn cool cleaning tips like the flour to absorb oil thing.

Dex-chan lover
I liked anon's ending suggestion better
M0aQlne.png

He might have been on contract to publish a number of chapters before he got told in the middle that they weren't renewing. It's clear the author was pissed at his series being axed and tried to burn it all to the ground just to give the middle finger to the publisher. If so, burning bridges like that takes actual balls. I will give him respect for even trying.

>the cleaning never ends
OH BOY, CLEANERMAN II: RAPE NAMEK STRIKES BACK! HERE WE GO AGAIN

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA just look at this lazy ass ending, man this was trash all the way to the end, at least it had some cleaning tips here and there at the start.

the real cleaning that was needed is iega's mindset

she gets called a garbage person, but the fact that "she'll be lonely" like that fixed anything

cleaning never ends because trash like this manga resurfaces all the time

Fed-Kun's army
The fact I read and continued to follow this manga (despite personally giving it a low score anyways) to the end feels like I just won an endurance race and yet I still feel hollow.

Users who are viewing this thread