Gal☆Cleaning! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Runaway Gal?

Dex-chan lover
Kind of sad to see this get axed. It started off so well too! I wonder how much that endless 8 debacle contributed to to the cancellation.

Group Leader
Are there any examples of manga going to hell faster than this one? Nothing comes to mind on my end.
Either way, glad that's over.

Dex-chan lover
Had potential and didn't need anything more than the time she lost the boxers, but nope. I wonder if the guy who wrote this will get work again...

Dex-chan lover
@Vmpslushie Endless 8 even existed BECAUSE it was already axed, and the author was PISSED.

Honestly, the magazine was stupid for dropping this. It was going great up to chapter 7 or so.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is the perfect example of how to ruin a good plot. Start interesting, keep it going, then CRASH AND BURN.

Dex-chan lover
crap this manga is ending :(
*sigh* do you know what the best come out from this dumpster fire?
the comment is really fun to read what people say and i am going to miss it :(

Group Leader
This manga was so good until that stupid rape plot kicked in. No wonder it's getting axed, because that jumped the shark farther than I have seen any manga do!
And I'm glad it's over, maybe now the author will learn how to be consistent with his work!

Dex-chan lover
@YamiryuuZero I think that rape scene appeared because the author was notified that his manga was gonna be axed. He just went 'eh, fuck it' cause he won't be able to continue his story

Users who are viewing this thread