Gal☆Cleaning! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.96 - Kaede Tokimura’s Memories (3)

I bet chapter 9 is MC teaching the author how to turn this back into a clean wholesome manga

I want my "studious dork helps slovenly gyaru clean things" rom-com back...

"Make my body clean again"

b02ce0dc6f246e883548fb26e00fd013.jpg

Contributor
This is not acceptable. Rape is not funny, it is not sexy, it is a horrible thing that should not ever be mentioned lightly. This is disgusting.

Group Leader
Holy shit, I was right! He's going to clean up the mess (not the way I ironized before, but goddammit, this is just terrible on the author's part)!

Dex-chan lover
When this baby hits 8.(9)8 chapters, you're going to see some serious shit Marty.

Dex-chan lover
@DoubleSnake
Rape is not funny
I don't know about that. I've seen some pretty amusing accounts of brutal clown gang-rape, ending in a great big creampie.

More seriously, there's nothing wrong with rape jokes, or even erotic depictions of it. The reason this is so disastrous is because it was completely the wrong place for it.

Dex-chan lover
You know, maybe this might seem strange to you guys but I don't think devoting three mini chapters to some girls brutal rape is a good idea. Just maybe.

cas

Though the direction this manga took is pissing me off a bit, what's pissing me even more off is that the author decided to draw her to look as aroused and enchanted as possible instead of disgusted and horrified, as if she is actually deep down enjoying the entire torture. This "You actually like it don't you" is just the vilest shit imaginable to me, live out that sort of fantasy by drawing a rape hentai instead...

I dont know whats worse the entirety of this 8th chapter or that fucking cleaning joke at the end of the chapter, either way I think Im done with his manga.

Users who are viewing this thread