Gal☆Cleaning! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.96 - Kaede Tokimura’s Memories (3)

I'm amazed by how long chapter 8 has been going and how downhill it went

Dex-chan lover
What crack did the author suddenly start smoking for this turn of events?

This "mini" arc is completely incongruent with the rest of the series to this point.

What makes it worse is that the author is enforcing a false sense of apprehension by making far too many mini chapters instead of a proper arc with full chapters.

Furthermore, if there are students still in the school, where are the teachers and staff? The stuco advisor? Other members? I don't see this being particularly realistic, especially if one student from outside the building noticed and nobody else did from the inside. And he has enough time to get there before anybody else shows up.

Dude needs some serious help and the editor needs to be sacked.

@cas

thats what makes rape so terrible. your body reacts like that and you (your mind) have no control over your reactions, so you orgasm against your will. its important to focus on the eyes she has and not the flush cheeks

it would have been wrong if she looked like she had a stone face and that it didn't affect her.

(its vile definitely but the "you like it don't you" is partially true. your body reacts like it does, its just a chemical response)

@jak its not really butthurt to be annoyed or mad when a series completely derails and makes 1 chapter and its subchapters stretch into over 50% of the total length of the series.

jak

Contributor
@Gotim18

Except its clearly a backstory and flashback and if you have been reading for so long, you know the author drags things about across multiple chapters for everything they do.

Dex-chan lover
Should I just skip all of these subchapters and instead wait for the actual next chapter to come up? I'm really missing our sloppy gyaru

Dex-chan lover
I also just realized that were practically doing Haruhi Suzumiya infinite 8 shtick

You guys, I am actually laughing right now. And, it's not because of what happened (the rape). It's because of how ridiculous this shit is. Like, who in the fuck actually gave the go-ahead to do this? Holy hell, the author was trying to get people mad at him and fired, I swear. Someone had to have dared his ass to take a derpy vanilla manga and actually rape the story just to see what would happen. I can't even, I'm seriously chuckling and I can't stop at how retarded the publisher and the author are.

Dex-chan lover
Watch this all end up as the girl's imagination, because she has extreme rape fantasies.

Contributor
@Uvenam mate, Just sticking your hands in a girl's private parts wont mais her get wet, even less possible If she isn't attracted for you

Dex-chan lover
Normally they don't show this much unless its an hentai do they, why are they showing so much -_--, im not really a fan of that student council president

Why is it that every gal manga (except from gal gohan) starts out good/mediocre and then devolves into shit like this?

@jak I did skip a few chapters but most of what I remember wasn’t too bad. But this is also about what’s happening rather than just the long drawn out part, other than the rape part the rest fits this series but this part doesn’t fit at all.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what the ratings are like in Japan since these chapters. Did it skyrocket or tank?

Users who are viewing this thread