Gal☆Cleaning! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.96 - Kaede Tokimura’s Memories (3)

Dex-chan lover
The real question is if the next chapter will be "How to clean up after the rape" or "How to clean up dead bodies".

Double-page supporter
A censor bar? Really? Couldn't you just I dunno, NOT keep drawing the rape scene.

This is how you want to bring back the cleaning? With this my dude?

Group Leader
How did the publisher not axe this yet? Holy, my sides are dying from how ridiculous this got.

Just want to point out that there are more 8's than there are pre 8.5 chapters. This guy's gone off the deep end.

Dont mind me, Just waiting for them to start cleaning again
2BohDLw.jpg

Dex-chan lover
What a shitfest. I can't stop laughing. This whole thing is such a fuck up. Author probably submitted his doujin name to the wrong editor lul. 3 times.

@jokerxhisoka

While I agree with your statement, they didn't go straight to her panties either. I assume there was some foreplay going on there considering how long they seemed to be focusing on her chest and that glimpse of the outside of her panties.

Anyways, it is harder to get into it, but the body still will react to some extent especially if they're focusing on that foreplay. I don't know how long this lasted though so idk.

Also, I think I'm just gonna put this on some other list for a while and maybe come back to it after it's gone to like... at least 12. If it makes it that far.

Dex-chan lover
I love this comment section, too bad I wasn't able to add my proper input on the matter as I was... having a social life in this beautiful Saturday. Oh well fucking is fucking amirite fellas ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
Untitled-1.jpg
This boi heard the call! He's cummin!!!

This is actually hilarious! Just when you think you've seen it all, some random bats--- idea comes your way. Can't wait to see how this all ends.

Dex-chan lover
I'm only reading this cause I got an actual wholesome gal manga chapter to read after this... but; holy shit this is just fucking retarded, on one hand I want to drop it on the other I cant stop looking/laughing

Dex-chan lover
This is now a superhero manga of the backstory of 8th rank superhero Cleanerman, aka Wash from Boku no Hero Academia

Wash_Portrait.png

CLEANERMAN, MAKE MY BODY CLEAN AGAIN ™

source:
R0yAltY.jpg

I've been reading it while listening to Deekey-All alone:
" we're going down down down,
Nothing left but broken pieces" .

Users who are viewing this thread