Gal☆Cleaning! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.96 - Kaede Tokimura’s Memories (3)

From an informative ecchi romcom about cleaning to ordinary school ecchi romcom about pantyless gal now it's angsty teen drama tragedy... also, how long is chapter 8 anyway!? This is too much change in atmosphere in one chapter, can't they just make... I dunno? New chapter or something?

Guess the title “Gal Cleaning” is being taken to its literal extreme.
Still though, Yikes.

Contributor
?????
hskIHCl.jpg

Thanks you all, thia manga was very mediocre since the beginning with low followers and viewers, mission succesful. ?

Man my room is getting so damn filthy because I haven't gotten any cleaning tip for weeks. Author san Clean my damn fucking room.

@Nick86 I have frankly no idea why you're defending this. You're going around laughing at everyone with which the majority agrees this was s trash plot decision making you apart of the 1% that doesn't even matter. I already explained to you why people keep coming "here" to this manga and how in the grand scheme of things it's irrelevant. So your snide remarks about them are as useful as the people saying this is shit where the stats and comments themselves are pretty pointless. Any stat (follower) count is basically a reference point in the first place. All it takes is a click to follow and everyone pretty much forgets it unless it's actually something they read/ gets updated all the time.

But again, I re-iterate. The reason this keeps getting more views and followers isn't because people actually like it but to see how it ends. It's nothing more than a means to an end. So, ya, keep using that as a form of argument. It's entirely redundant.

Me saying the author made a mistake isn't a personal opinion when again, he had to delete his twitter account from all the backlash. That makes my opinion on saying this was was a fuck up a majority opinion not just something I myself have.

And, way to assume things. How could you possibly know I will read the future chapters? I don't need to when all I have to do is type the name of this manga and 3 other sites pop up with reviews and forum posts explaining what is happening. Don't assume things, it makes you look like a jack ass.

I tried to find data and all I found were comments on JP sites saying that the manga wasn't all that good and thanks to these recent chapters it's likely to be axed soon. But, those are just random comments. I would still rather believe them than yours, however.

So what if adding drama is good "sometimes" when it's bad the other times? Case and point: This manga. Wow, drama is such an amazing thing, "sometimes" smh.

And last but not least, from now on, try and put your comments into a grammar check. It was way too tedious to read that comment.

Fed-Kun's army
dropped this two chapter ago at implied rape and author actually did it, lmao at this manga rating plummed down to 4.45

Contributor
@Akemua - Calm mate, no need to be so in arms over a trivial thing like this, but indeed i defend the author, he/she have all the rights to do what he/she wants with his work. The readers, the one who bought his work will decide if this is a good or bad choice. ?
I have no problem with the stuff he added if he/she thinks will boost a bit the sales. I follow this manga since the beginning and it was a mediocre manga to begin with, the idea was pretty stale so i understand why the author tried the ecchi and romance before and dark stuff later, probably because the sales weren't very good. Gain a bit of attention, even negative can not be a bad thing sometimes when your work is in the shadow.

@Coconut - Really? Well, they have the rights to criticize his work since they are the direct customers but insulting the author is no good, i'm sad to hear this. If they don't like how events turn they just need to stop buying but bully and call names is alwasy wrong (see Darling in the Franxx and the author harassment).

>oh gee i run out of cleaning tips wat do
>rape backstory!
kinda curious how kaji will clean cum. maybe it will turn into a dark humour viscera cleanup style manga.

reminder...
there's no proof of that twitter bullshit.
what the hell is going on with you guys lol

@disgaea Literally had his Twitter account deleted/changed name so no one can search for him. https://twitter.com/https://twitter.com/kiri_and_flower

As long as sites like MAL and others that had it listed as his personal Twitter aren't fibbing, that along with the hearsay through the grapevine, it's fair to say he did something with his account.

Users who are viewing this thread