Gal☆Cleaning! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.96 - Kaede Tokimura’s Memories (3)

@Nick86 I actually had entire paragraph written but, deleted it since it would just delve into more pointless arguing. Agree to disagree I guess then. You have your opinion and I have mine.

Contributor
@Akemua - No problem mate, i never attack you personally, i apologize if i give that impression since i get carried away a bit too, we just have a different view on the matter, debating and express different opinions is not a bad thing even on futile things like these in the end. Peace. ?

Contributor
@Mitsuboshi - Yes, this is something i can't condone, even for people who bought his works, you can criticize his works as much as you want but harassing and threatening the creator is something unaccettable. Even if you don't like what he/she draw the author have all the right to do what he/she wants with their own characters and story.

>imagine being this mad about a fucking drawing
vanillafags on literal suicide watch

Double-page supporter
@Nick86 exactly, like id understand some of the anger if you bought the series and getting hit with this rape curveball but all the people reading it for free should stfu.

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah, make my body clean again.
Aaaaaaaaah Kaji, scrub down my sins.
Harder.
Mmmmmmh.
Wash out those impurities of mine.
Mop down the floor...
Yeah, like that.
Uuuughhh! Ahh! Ahh!
In a pristine state,
I feel reborn!

Aggregator gang
"This sounds like a job for Captain Kleenex!"

Something tells me the editor told the author to change shit up before it gets axed and this is the end result spiraling towards the chopping block.

It's just like watching a trainwreck: it's horrible but you can't turn away from looking at it.

Group Leader
CleanerMan on his way to save the day
it's time to clean the grime out of crime

this shit is messed up, but the end made it worth it "to clean my body" that's so ridiculous only japan could have come up with it, good laughs

Fed-Kun's army
Time to clean this comment section up, holy shit it's a mess. This manga is a mess. My life is a mess

Cleanerman save me

>>>>>>>>>>>>MAKE MY BODY CLEAN AGAIN
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Double-page supporter
Tankobon Release

Volume 1
Volume 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 8 Darkness
Volume 3...?

Users who are viewing this thread