Gal niPA-chan wa Semararetai - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - My First Night As A 17 Year Old (Part 2)

Group Leader
I'm down for a tsundere that goes "just because we married, have 3 kids and bang thrice a week doesn't mean i like you or anything"
actually I couldnt resist and I checked the raw... XD.... its funny that u r not too far off hahahha

Dex-chan lover
Damn, he got mad rizz when he can talk impress her with his toy collection in one chapter, and in the next be rubbin’ some boobas

:meguupog:

Supporter
Well that escalated... And god he's dense.

As ever, thank you for scanlating.
Definitely not dense. But she clearly stated she wasn't ready to go all the way, she was completely spent after she finished and it wouldn't be gentlemanly to bust one off on her by himself in that sitch. Blue balls would never be the preferred outcome, but it's the right one here.

Dex-chan lover
Definitely not dense. But she clearly stated she wasn't ready to go all the way, she was completely spent after she finished and it wouldn't be gentlemanly to bust one off on her by himself in that sitch. Blue balls would never be the preferred outcome, but it's the right one here.
Man I had to go re-read the chapter to figure out what I was referring to, was so long ago. I was referring to the fact that he doesn't think she likes him.

Users who are viewing this thread