Gal☆Cleaning! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.96 - Kaede Tokimura’s Memories (3)

Dex-chan lover
2mveqe.jpg

Trump aprovees this.

Can you imagine going to the store and buying Volume 1 because it looked interesting and then deciding to look it up on the internet to see the more recent chapters and then finding this

Dex-chan lover
Most of hentai/ecchi mangakas can't write a proper story, but this has turned into a cesspool in record time. The manga started about 5 months ago and turned into a trainwreck in 3, how the fuck you turn a romcom about a gal and cleaning into rape and drama in first place?

Supporter
Was 8.96 a leak or something? It's not on the official website, official website is up to 8.95.... or maybe it got taken down afterwards, with the author's twitter gone there's no way to know what's going on......

CKN

Dex-chan lover
This just keeps going downwards. I can't imagine this ever being approved anywhere in any magazine unless the author moved to the adult section. Even then, it would probably still be one of the most untasteful manga chapters read.

Supporter
Make my body clean again? Wow, I am at a loss for words. 3 chapters of pure rape (it's okay cuz they didn't put their penis inside /s ) and Captain Clean is going to rescue her with what now?

The ultimate form of cleaning, BODY CLEANING, was right upon my eyes, but I was blinded! I am a disappointment to the cleaning industry...

@JimmyVIVI
it's from "Free!", not as manservice as it looks on the cover, I still had my reservations but Kyoto Ani doesn't disappoint
Here's the full gif
tumblr_mpqsbjsF851qdvab6o3_500.gif

Dex-chan lover
actually the truth from what i hear is
the series is getting canceled from chapter 8
then author throw tantrum on media social then release these rape chapter
and then delete his media social account.

Users who are viewing this thread