Gal☆Cleaning! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.98 - Do you like gals?

Dex-chan lover
what really makes me sad is not when chapter 9 come out and this manga get axe is the is people talking shit in comment section man i am going to miss and going to miss the Clean meme :(

also i am sure Author not going to work on manga again but then i don't give a fly fuck about him :/

Fed-Kun's army
Can we just clean chapter 8 off of existence? And also the author while were at it

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I'm cancelled but I have to produce 9 chapters at least?

It really doesnt work that way, even if with the endless chapter 8 its putting all the of chapters 8 on volume 2 and beyond, its being serialized and cancellations would only happen in some rather extreme circumstances with so few chapters.

Only thing I can think of is the author is sick and all this is being done by his assistants because there is really not much of a story going on, the Pantyless Gal was OK for about 2 chapters and by the time it ended I think were tired of it, the "rape arc" was just dragging itself for far too long (you could do it with 2 chapters at most, not 4), is entirely out of tone and this is volume 2 so people are more likely to just drop it that continue to read it and the biggest offense is that its almost entirely made of padding, look at Cooking Gal were not only rivals were introduced much faster but without this weird drama and this character first appeared in 8.92, thats a 6 freaking chapters long introduction.

It might get cancelled due to low sales simply because the series kinda dropped its shtick ... I am not talking about the cleaning tips that was a part of but the whole cleaning part that for a entire volume been gone, the Pantyless Gal would been OK as a break but that break gone on for 13 chapters, when I saw 8.5 I thought it was a break but this weird numbering makes me wonder what the hell is even going on.

Dex-chan lover
I like how the tagline is called "I won't look back at the past" when the author spent 4 mini chapters painfully detailing a young woman's sexual assault that happened in the past.

Why the fuck did you show us that then?

Publisher: Sorry your manga will ended at chapter 9
Mangaka: ok
*Mangaka released chapter 8.3.4.1
Publisher: eh83urue%%]%##
Mangaka: ?

Group Leader
@Ni-Ji-Gen It would be considered rape by the U.S. Department of Justice's 2012 updated definition of rape:

“The penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.”

Fed-Kun's army
Wondering why the publisher decided to play along with the author. Can't they just force him to stop all at once?

lly

Contributor
how was the rape subplot even remotely connected to the story?

Dex-chan lover
personally I hope this guy works more, he's an incredibly talented artist and this series has been a lot of fun to read, especially the comments :p

Double-page supporter
Yea, this is what happens when you can't keep your writing under control. You go on a 20 page (or fucking chapter as it felt) tangent writing about a bunch of bullshit that could have been written in 2 paragraphs and had a greater impact. Instead you're left with a bunch of pissed readers and a big ugly scar on your writing.

I've never seen a manga rely on filler or a bunch of contrived bullshit so quickly into it's lifespan. At least Shokugeki waited 150 chapters before pulling this kinda shit.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if next chapter author just has him go, "Ew, who wants a used girl" or some shit like that.

Users who are viewing this thread