Gal☆Cleaning! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.98 - Do you like gals?

CKN

Dex-chan lover
We might as well write our own script to continue the original idea of a cleaning manga before the whole flashback

An unexpected confession! The girl who is clean or the one who needs to be cleaned.

Jesus Christ Shuwata just stop. Seriously I'm gonna die of laughter here

Dex-chan lover
what a twist!!!
Ok no, but at least we gonna pass to chapter 9...
maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
"The girl who's clean or the girl who needs to be cleaned"

My sides have officially replaced Pluto as the ninth planet...

"The girl who's clean or the girl who needs to be cleaned"

Wait, which one is clean and which one needs to be cleaned?

One is a "gal", with a filthy disgusting house.

The other one was saved from being raped by being thrown in the trashcan (Where she and this series belong).

Aggregator gang
just once, just once I wanna see an MC who comes clean to girl #2 about the whole he's stuck living with girl #1 cause their parents are friends and his parents are running from debts that cost them their house (or whatever other series specific reasons that caused it)
but no, I'm sure he'll make up something stupid that causes all kinds of misunderstandings with girl #2 irregardless of whether or not he's able to figure out how he actually feels about girl #1 right now

"The girl who's clean or girl who needs to be cleaned"

Who's making this shit up :D Also which girl is which? Both need cleaning if i recall it correctly. One needs it for her body and the other just inside her house :D

I bet this got cancelled after chapter 9 and the author just defeated the system. Now he can release new chapter indefinitely.

Double-page supporter
I admit it, I'm starting to feel impressed by how this man is avoiding chapter 9.
I look forward to see what will happen after .99

Dex-chan lover
Well, considering that til chapter 8 this manga was really good, and somewhat original...it went down pretty fast, technically in only a chapter.

Well, let’s see if it returns to the simpler way it was before...still, a pity that the author did this choice.

Users who are viewing this thread