Gal☆Cleaning! - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - She’s a gal but...

Fed-Kun's army
Pres is rejected... if this was a doujin she would be going into serious corruption shit with BDSM and Three Dick + One...

Dex-chan lover
I honestly dont know why I'm even reading at this point, guess I'm to pigeheaded to just give up on this manga (even when I should) still; the whole " she didnt stay and listen to the whole story" cliche... you know what this point I'll take it.

this is not a mere 9 chap
this is a full (9) development chap hory shiet

Double-page supporter
Wait... how is this chapter 9 when we still haven't resolved the problem presented in chapter 8 yet. What happened to the underwear situation? So much trouble for so little resolution.
Setup a situation that will cause a misunderstanding.
Setup a compromising position that could possibly lead to more misunderstandings.
Setup a rival character.
Resolve the rival character situation and create a new misunderstanding without resolving the first misunderstanding?

Even if the artist isn't good at telling a story, the editor should have stepped in and said "wait a second son, you have to resolve one problem before moving onto a different one."

wait, what the heck, is this really chapter 9? but it have no cleaning tips?

This isn’t actually chapter 9. It’s 8.999 rounded to the nearest whole number, and I’m sticking with that story till the day I die.

Fed-Kun's army
I can't believe it, this dumpster fire finally reach 9... now, onward to 9.999 and beyond!

Fed-Kun's army
When you haven't read since actual chapter 8 because you're here for the cleaning tips and you get excited to finally see a whole number update, only to read the comments before hand and see it's still just decimal garbage masquerading as the manga you bookmarked for:

Disappointment

I'm amazed I lived to see chapter 9 release. Even more amazed people actually still read this.

Power Uploader
Whaaaaaat!!!! Chapter 9. Did we skipped chapters from 8.991 to 8.999999999264737.... Please don't skip chapters?

Group Leader
When you did not come here to read the manga itself but see chapter 9 getting real and read other comments celebrating chapter 9 is out.

Users who are viewing this thread