Gal☆Cleaning! - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - She’s a gal but...

At this point I was following it for the number shenanigans and comments only. Since endless 8 has been broken and the ending is clearly visible, i'm off. It's been fun guys.

Aggregator gang
Endless Eight has been Broken!!!!!
So with this chapter 9, the beginning of a new drama, this manga will finally end?

Dex-chan lover
Pointless, predictable melodrama with no attempt to even communicate. This development sucks, and is a textbook example of "what not to do in your manga".

Has the author just completely run out of ideas? First that needless attempted rape plot (which was resolved nonsensically) and now this.

Aggregator gang
I have the feeling that the author is going to end the manga soon because of the backlash he have gotten in the Endless eight

Group Leader
Thought I saw a glimmer of hope for this title, but then a stupid unheard kedo misunderstanding.

Dex-chan lover
Please let resolve the misunderstanding and end the series with the two together in the next chapter, so we can all move on and forget this disaster of a manga ever existed.

Dex-chan lover
91L6M95tlKL._SY445_.jpg

Surprised no one made this very obvious and unfunny joke yet.

Double-page supporter
I’m willing to bet that the author was told to wrap up the story by chapter 10 due to orders from his magazine and, out of spite, he drew out chapter 8 for as long as possible with an unnecessary plot thread as retribution.

Help my sink is dirty and I have learned no tips on cleaning it manga
I cant breathe in my house manga pls respond

Users who are viewing this thread