Gal☆Cleaning!

Group Leader
@jakoff: Hahaha! Talk about bitching and whining, aren't you doing the same thing in writing about me? Like I told you before, if you don't like my comments, don't read them, or do you read my comments just so you can bitch and whine about them? You are now on my ignore list so don't expect me to ever respond to your stupid comments again.

@FredFriendly Looking at the series you work on I know that you like cute stuff and therefore understand your hate for blackmail but manga really forgets it in no time. Seriously it more often than not doesn't even play a role later on (in shounen)! A loser type of MC getting hot with all the girls is not that new in manga either. Maybe Japanese people just enjoy to insert themselves into it? Even a loser can end up good is a nice message. Luckily it's not some kind of NTR but a shounen cause I hate that stuff! Authors often use blackmail as a device to bring/force two completely different types of people together without too much effort. I don't like it as well and think that there always is another way to get things done but by the looks of it once the blackmail is over the cute part is about to get rolling. I overlook it for the cute part that comes later on and I learned to not put too much thought into this type of manga and I thought you would do so as well but whatever.
That type of forgiving/forgetting attitude might be why they love tsunderes. I mean they can't all be masochists...I hope

Good thing the manga doesn't come with descriptive smells. I bet that girls room smells of rotten junk food and queefs.

Group Leader
@mommy: Thanks for the intelligent comment, although I'm already well aware of all that you said, and pretty much agree with all of it. Thing is, there are so many new series popping up all the time, why should I shackle myself into reading something that annoys and irritates me at a fundamental level when I can move on to something better, something that I would actually like?

Contributor
Good thing the manga doesn't come with descriptive smells.
Actually, it does, but the sfx aren't translated. Not that it's a bad thing, cleaning and redrawing sfx seems like a pain.

You are now on my ignore list.
Thing is, there are so many new series popping up all the time, why should I shackle myself into reading something that annoys and irritates me at a fundamental level when I can move on to something better, something that I would actually like?
>I hate blackmail in manga and MCs who are milquetoast wimps. Now let's see what is the best thing I can do with my time

Focus on scanlation work
>Nope

Search for an interesting manga
>Nope

Post comments about interestingly cute manga
>Nope

Keep whining about manga I dislike
>Perfect

Group Leader
The bathroom was so gross. Holy crap, it reminded me of a Gordon Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares episode. Would be cool if the cleaning tips is an ongoing theme.

Dex-chan lover
>boy meets girl
>forced to live in the same roof
>parents are conveniently gone
BOYS, WE'RE BACK FROM 2006!!

is it normal for gal fashion to have 2 stars under each eye symetrically? i have seen some gal fashion on nhk this one is just ?

Dex-chan lover
>japan is trying to teach these filthy otaku how to clean
>with big breasted gal
>also encouraging japanese men to get a GF already
>through chinese comic

based abe

Dex-chan lover
I have to admit this is is teaching me some handy tricks I can use like the mold cleaning. Thanks author for giving me some bouncy gal goodness while educating me.

Contributor
@mug3n , Same LOL. I'm frustated because of molds and cracks in my bathroom.
And then Ch.2 give me some lifehacks. and its very effective

Dex-chan lover
@CoolOtamegane I used to live in a remodeled flat which had its balcony closed to gain some meters but that part didn't have proper insulation, so in winter mold appeared on the walls and could pass to the bathroom since it was connected. Mold is the devil.

Dex-chan lover
@Vlad I don't think the MC is as pathetic as you think. I seen alot of "romance" where the MC is the most self cuck beta MC ever.

This guy is pretty alright, he knows how to take care of himself and others.

The girl is falling for him because this is the first time in a year and a half somebody has given a fuck about her. Now he is teaching her how to properly take care of your home, and how dangerous it is to late at night as a girl, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread