Gal☆Cleaning!

Dex-chan lover
@Tcof, yeah that one too but this one had a female housekeeper who was donned in japanese 80s street gang attire with the long white coat that had intense writing on the back(that said something about maid services). I think it was dropped by the scanlating group, but just trying to find it is a pain.

Edit: it was tokkou maid thunder and only got to ch. 5 :(

Aggregator gang
Yeah, it is. Modern families don't think about it since it's an old-school method of cleaning, but baking soda is highly versatile, not just for cleaning but your health too:
https://www.thankyourbody.com/uses-for-baking-soda/

Yeah @MasterPannya, baking soda is very very useful, can also be used to clean rust (especially the annoying one at car, at some extend you want to use coca-cola to clean it), also for cleaning toilet, can also used to be toothpaste, body scrub, deodorant, for itchy skin, etc etc.

Contributor
Baking sode is great yeah.

I use it actually as a repellent against insects (mostly fleas now, they die quick with this or salt).

Dex-chan lover
>MC wants more baking soda
I really should buy baking soda for my home, huh.

This manga has some great pro-tips for cleaning. Really liked the one using flour to clean up cooking oil and using ice to get gum off clothes.

In case no one mentioned it, the names of the main characters are part of the gag.

Kaji Daisuke ~= kaji (ga) daisuki = "I love household chores"
Iega Chiriko ~= ie ga chiri (mamire) = "house is covered in trash/dirt"

Dex-chan lover
The male lead's judginess is kind of getting to me. The whole "living in a landfill" thing is a much bigger deal than the Gal thing he keeps harping on.

5tTIW5F.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Getting rid of gum with ice is pretty much classic tip, but i never heard of gum dissolving in oil.

Double-page supporter
Man, I really hate the trope/cliche/? of a person that continually calls someone by the wrong name despite being corrected every time, whether it's on purpose or not.

This junk food manga... is supposed to be salty...

...why does it taste sweet today?

Users who are viewing this thread